وظائف سكرتاريا لدى شركة أوريكس للحلول الهندسية – قطر
JOB TITLE: Secretary DEPARTMENT: Oryx Engineering Services
JOB TYPE: Permanent
REPORTING TO: Administration Officer
To assume the responsibility to provide administration duties for Oryx Engineering Solutions based in Ras Laffan.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Set up, develop, maintain and manage electronic and hard copy management systems for the updating, recording and administering of the following; Marketing information, enquiries from customers, quotations, suppliers, purchase orders, employee expenses, site records, technical information and projects.
· Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
· Organise and coordinate meetings, conferences and travel arrangements
· Handle incoming mail
· Maintain filing system
· Maintain databases
· Communicate verbally and in writing to answer queries
· Liaise with internal and external contacts
· Providing administrative support as requested
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
A recognised qualification in office administration or equivalent and or a minimum of 5 years in administration and office management. Must be numerate and be proficient in MS Office applications.
Must have good verbal and written English communication skills, attention to detail, organisational skills, interpersonal skills, reliability.
Excellent English verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organisational and time management skills with a proactive and flexible can do attitude and approach to work, hours and location. Must be able to work and perform under own initiative and have a full working knowledge of procedures. Attentive to detail, must demonstrate proven ability, knowledge and experience to interact readily across different departments within a multi cultural and multi functional environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work of the assigned job holder. However they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills as all personnel are required to perform other reasonable duties outside of their normal responsibilities in support of the company.