وظائف شاغرة بشركة السوق المالية مرحب بحديثي التخرج في السعودية 15\5\2019
الوظيفة الشاغرة : أخصائي مبادرة خدمات الأعمال – Business Services Lead Specialist
مكان العمل : الرياض
دولة العمل : السعودية
الجهة الموظفة : شركة السوق المالية السعودية
- Follow daily operations relating to their own job to ensure work continuity
- Contribute to preparing timely and accurate reports that concern the Department’s line of work to meet the requirements, objectives, and standards of Muqassa and the department.
- Ensure the satisfaction of both internal and external customers by addressing their needs in a courteous and timely manner
Members Relations :
- Support the relationships & accounts of potential clients to support business growth.
- Address customer issues and concerns in an accurate and timely manner.
- Work with the Management in developing timely solutions for client requirements.
- Conduct business reviews with clients on periodic basis.
- Improve and promote market awareness in order to support the impact of the new products and services to the market.
- Contact and follow-up on qualified clients for new opportunities.
- Promote the products & services to grow and maximize revenue potential.
- Plan and monitor sales forecasting, planning, budgeting and after sales activities with clients.
- Build comprehensive clients database and support CRM process.
- Identify improvement opportunities for sales process.
- Generate business analytics reports to support sales performance.
- Support sales opportunities to capitalize on investment and capitalize on prospects.
Business Development :
- Provide support in continuously developing Muqassa’s products and services.
- Align with Internal and external stakeholders for the development and launch of new enhancements to the market.
- Gather business requirements in order to build new businesses and enhance current service offering.
- Deliver all required documentation to initiate the implementation projects including resource plans, development plans, and readiness plans.
- Stay abreast of recent industry trends.
- Work closely with internal & external teams to understand the business needs and to explore opportunities for growth.
- Support the product development process including market research and benchmarking with international service providers in order to ensure quality and efficiency.
Governance and Resilience:
- Support the development and implementation of the Department’s policies, procedures, and processes covering all areas of the Department’s activities to ensure the fulfillment of all work requirements
- Follow all relevant policies, procedures, and processes in order for the work to be carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices, work processes, cost effectiveness, and productivity enhancement.
Education, Qualification and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Financial, Business, Administration Management, or equivalent.
· Master of Business Administration degree (MBA) or equivalent is preferred
· Knowledge in capital markets.
· Analytical & Numerical set of skills.
· Presentation skills.
· Interpersonal skills.
· Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office
· Experience in a client facing position
· Professional qualification in Customer Relationship Management and/or equivalent is preferred
· Proven record of accomplishment of handling similar role.
· 3+ years experience in financial services experience.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا