وظائف شاغرة بمجال الحسابات لدى AbbVie – بيروت – لبنان
Key Acccount Manager
If applying to position via mobile device, you may be required to access PingID.
Champion payers perspective, share payers insights, anticipate payers changes, recognize unmet needs and propose key account and access strategies for the country’s top influential payers to optimize brand and AbbVie value for all relevant affiliate brands placing the patient into the center of any efforts and operating within AbbVie business code of conduct, policies and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Achieve a deep understanding of the complexities, pressures and opportunities associated with the decision making matrix within each account. Based on that deep understanding articulate predicted payer and payer influencer decision drivers and unmet needs to the brand teams in order to ensure key account situation analysis is holistic.
- Highlight the cross-functional impacts of anticipated changes in the payer/provider environment to the IFTs and brand teams in order to further enrich the BT’s anticipation of the future.
- Build trusted and strategic relationships with payers/providers in order to anticipate access barriers and better meet agendas, plans and objectives of respective key account.
- Identify opportunities and collaborate cross-functionally to engage in “win: win” partnerships with key accounts in order to positively influence contracting and tendering opportunities for product access.
- Analyze, customize and transform economic and clinical data into simple compelling messages for payers, regulators, providers and budget holders in order to grant access and reimbursement.
- Develop, Adapt and Tailor budget impact analyses and Cost Effectiveness Analyses for new products/ new indications and present it to payers in order to ensure easy and sustainable coverage for patients
- Develop strategy and concise engagement plans specific to accounts with clear objectives and activities in order to optimize usage, funding and access of AbbVie products considering long-term goals of the entire product portfolio.
- Regularly track the execution and impact of activities and performance of key accounts in order to constantly improve impact on bottom line.
- Demonstrated track record of success on specific key account (payer/provider) experience strategically and long term as well as tactical within relevant local context preferred
- Track Abbvie’s stock at institutional level and align cross-functionally in BT
- Leadership experience within specific key account based on being part of key account decision making process within C&T situations (if relevant) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, masters in pharmaceutical marketing
- Relevant experience with demonstrated track record of success in sales within Abbvie
- Ability to translate strategies into actionable and realistic key account engagement plans
- Ability to lead, motivate and coordinate cross functional teams (in-field)
- Solid analytical skills and in-depth analysis
- Acquired good understanding of Health economics and applied them during practice
- Solid knowledge of payer/provider mindset and decision making process
- Demonstrated track record of success on specific key account (payer/provider) experience strategically and long term
- Leadership experience within Brand team discussions