وظائف شاغرة في مؤسسة الشايع بالكويت 14\5\2019
Marketing Coordinator – Food Division
Job no: MRF4483
Work type: Permanent – Full Time
Categories: Head Office
The Brand Marketing Team sits within Alshaya’s Food Division Marketing Team, supporting the marketing strategy definition and execution across an assigned portfolio of brands, to deliver best in class customer engagement, retention and return on investment. The Brand Marketing Team works closely with:
– Internal stakeholders and support functions such as operations and store teams, digital and CRM, central marketing and PR, etc.
– External stakeholders such as Media and PR agencies, printing houses, and design houses.
A Marketing Coordinator operating within the Food Division has a passion and an ambition to kick off a career in marketing. We are looking for a candidate with a good knowledge of the digital space, with fresh ideas on what it takes to engage with guests through interesting in-store experiences as well. The Marketing Coordinator should also possess great people skills and an appetite to learn.
The Marketing Coordinator will be a confident individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and managing a significant number of brands and concurrent tasks, across multiple geographies.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the following;
- Screening and reviewing brand content, ensuring it follows brand guidelines as well as Alshaya standards
- Support brands with best practice in terms of content creation, printing POS and in-store marketing material, media placement with third parties (Malls, PR, agencies, etc), and CRM campaigns (SMS, PRIVILEGES, etc)
- Work closely with brands’ operations teams and line manager to understand key marketing priorities, and support with their execution
- Ensure that all campaigns’ assets are collated and executed in a timely manner
- Communicate campaigns progress and key milestones. Follow up with all stakeholders throughout campaigns’ duration to ensure successful delivery
- Ensure optimal community management for brand pages across review sites and Google MyBusiness
- Effectively utilize briefing software, as well as social media listening software that is adopted by Alshaya’s in a timely manner
- Provide basic post-production support for visual content whenever in the stores, via smartphone
- Serve as the point of contact for third parties, such CMC, agencies and printing houses, on execution deliverables, such as campaign briefs, content calendars, printing material and mall relations, among other tasks
- Proactively maintain technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, participating in professional societies, attending marketing workshops (online and offline)
Qualifications & Requirements:
You MUST be Fluent in English and Arabic – you will also have the following:
- 0-2 years of marketing experience
- University degree (BA or BSc in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or a related field)
- Skilled with Microsoft Office
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships
- Strong organizational skills
- Good technical understanding – an individual who can pick up new tools and concepts quickly
- Basic producer and consumer of digital content
- A food aficionado.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا