وظائف شاغرة لدى الاسواق الحرة الاردنية Jordan Duty Free – الأردن
تفاصيل الوظيفة :
The IT Security Officer is responsible for the development and delivery of a comprehensive
information security and privacy services for the Company.
The scope of these services include information in electronic, print and other formats.
The purposes of this job are:
- Assuring that information created, acquired or maintained by JDF Shops and its users, is used in accordance with its intended purpose.
- To protect JDF Shops information and its infrastructure from external or internal threats.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring, auditing and controlling internet access for all users (inbound and outbound) internet access or VPN
- Monitoring internal and external traffic
- Monitoring and auditing user access and privileges
- Monitoring and auditing shared folder permissions
- Creating, monitoring and auditing IT policies.
- Monitoring and auditing all system updates (critical, security, windows, antivirus and etc.)
- Monitoring, controlling and auditing antivirus, malware worms protection system
- Monitoring and auditing Database access and modifications
- Tracking and managing all IT changes
Risk Assessment and Incident Prevention
Develop and implement an on-going risk assessment program targeting information
security and privacy matters; recommend methods for vulnerability detection and
remediation, and oversee vulnerability testing.
Education / Licensure (essential minimum requirement):
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- At least one of the following designations is required: CISA certificate or equivalent, or Ethical hacking certification or equivalent.
- At least one of the following designations is preferred MCITP MCSE PMP or ITIL foundation course
- One year of experience in information security, information technology or related field.
- Experience in developing and administering an information security program.
- Written and oral communications skills desired.