وظائف شاغرة لدى السفارة الإمريكية براتب شهري أساسي 1،350،000 ليرة لبنانية في لبنان
January 19, 2018
FROM: HR office – U.S. Embassy in Beirut
TO: All Interested Applicants
SUBJECT: Position Vacancy: Housekeeper
The American Embassy in Beirut is looking for a housekeeper to work at a residence. This position will work 40 hours/week and is a member of a team comprising of a chef and another housekeeper. Working hours are flexible and will be determined by the employer, with additional hours being compensated as overtime. Interested applicants are requested to submit a resume to the following addresses before COB February 08, 2018.
Embassy of the United States of America
Awkar – Beirut, Lebanon
Or by fax to: 961-4-544034
Or by e-mail: [email protected]
Education: Intermediate school
Experience: Minimum three years experience in the hotel industry or with a middle/high ranking public or private official.
Languages: – Level 2 English ability (Limited knowledge)
– Arabic language is a plus
Skills & abilities: – Ability to serve in official functions as needed
– Ability to use electrical and mechanical cleaning equipment
– Ability to assist in the kitchen in food preparation as needed
Basic Function of Position:
- Maintain the residence including laundry services and helping at representational events.
- Responsible for house cleaning including but not limited to: washing dishes, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and waxing floors; cleaning, disinfecting and deodorizing lavatories; polishing and cleaning mirrors; dusting woodwork, replacing soap, towels; changing bed linens when necessary, and handling dry cleaning.
- Assist in the kitchen with food preparation for all representational events.
- Responsible for cleaning of the kitchen including but not limited to cabinets, floor, fridge, sinks, ovens etc…
Basic monthly salary LBP 1,350,000 plus a package of benefits.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.