وظائف شاغرة لدى المجلس الدنماركي للاجئين – عمان – الأردن
تفاصيل الوظيفة :
About the job
The individual will report directly to Head of Support Services. Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
The Procurement Coordinator supervises the procurement team in Country Office Amman and is required to travel extensively to field offices within Jordan, at relatively short notice, depending on the operation requirement of DRC. The position will perform the following duties.
- Ensure DRC procurement guidelines are adhered to in all DRC offices
- Ensure that all procurement requests are processed in accordance with DRC and donor procedures and good practice.
- Ensure procurement tasks are completed in a timely manner to the highest quality (while applying value for money principle).
- Support the Head of Support Services in developing weekly/monthly procurement plans, with input of program staff, to ensure necessary supplies/equipment available for the running of DRC operations.
- Support Procurement assistants in single bid procurement process for supplies, services and works as needed.
- Carry out procurements of higher values in the RFQ and ITB thresholds for supplies, services and works.
- Prepare invitation for bidders (ITB) and attend procurement meetings. Take part in the full process of making ITB’s according to DRC guidelines with associated documentation requirements.
- Prepare Framework Agreements and Service Contracts, and submit for review to the Head of Support Services and Regional Procurement Advisor.
- Ensure all contracts placed with suppliers are correct as per DRC procedures.
- Ensure all procurement files are complete, correct and have the relevant signatures before they are submitted to the finance department for payment.
- Assess and anticipate procurement needs for DRC operations.
- Provide guidance to Procurement Assistants on procurement procedures, including support to logistics personnel in DRC sub-offices and partner staff, as required
- Support the Head of Support Services in monitoring partner compliance with DRC procedures.
- Maintain accurate procurement documentation (both soft and hardcopy) in accordance with DRC/donor guidelines and ready for audit (in coordination with finance), and to assess and report to management any needs for derogations.
- Support capacity building of DRC staff and partners on key logistics functions, with guidance from the Head of Support Services.
- Participate in an overall development of the operation.
- Support Head of Support Services in the review and revision of DRC’s forms and templates on a continuous basis.
- Any other duties relating to the nature of the job as requested by the Head of Support Services or CD.
- To be successful in this role we expect you to have At least 5 years procurement experience in a busy organization, preferably in an NGO setting. Must demonstrate professional experience in legal, administrative and operational aspects of Procurement.
لمعرفة كافة التفاصيل والتقديمتقدم للوظيفة