وظائف شاغرة لدى المجلس الدنماركي للاجئين – بيروت – لبنان
- 5+ Years Of Experience In The Protection Sector
About the job
Technical support and capacity building (70%)
- Provide technical support and guidance to the protection teams at the field level on CP/GBV (including development of technical tools and guidance, tailored capacity building plans, trainings and on-the-job coaching);
- Provide technical support and guidance on protection mainstreaming to other programme sectors;
- Support start-up of new protection programmes;
- Ensure strong information management and use of databases for information management and reporting;
- Work closely with M&E teams to develop and implement ethical and safe monitoring and evaluation tools and mechanisms, including qualitative data collection and analysis.
- In close coordination with Area Program Managers, assist the field-based Protection Managers in the assurance of donor compliance, including appropriate and timely spending of grants to achieve program goals, use and distribution of supplies and resources as well as donors’ representation;
- Provide technical inputs into proposals, ensuring emergency protection needs are clearly represented, and lead on proposal development if requested;
- Represent DRC at national and field protection working groups (working group, GBV Task Force, CPiEWG, etc) and other fora as required, in coordination with Protection Coordinator and Head of Programme;
- 5+ years of experience in the protection sector. Experience with NGOs and UN Working with displaced communities such as refugees and/or IDPs is highly advantageous.
- Thorough understanding of best practices and strategies in Protection, Child protection and GBV response (case management, psychosocial support, etc.) and prevention and risk reduction.
- Experience in capacity building of local partners and providing direct technical support to local organizations advantageous.
- Thorough understanding of GBVIMS and child protection information management systems and protection information management in general;
- Strong experience in project development and proposal writing.
- Experience in working in legal assistance programs advantageous.
- Willingness to travel regularly as needed.
- A strong passion for protection, and ability to advocate for protection needs internally and externally.
Salary and conditions will be in accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment for Nationals; please refer to drc.ngo under Vacancies. For questions regarding the vacancy please contact [email protected]
Closing date for applications: 15th of March 2018
If you have questions or are facing problems with the online application process, please visit drc.ngo/jobsupport.