وظائف شاغرة لدى المجلس النرويجي للاجئين في سوريا 4 \ 11 \ 2018
– Contribute to the development of the education strategy and programme development.
– Develop education specific technical guidance, tools, mechanism.
– Contribute to organisational learning through the provision of specific technical analysis, research, lessons learned and reports.
– Develop training curricula and provide specific technical learning or/and training for project staff, project partners and other relevant stakeholders.
– Responsible for supporting accurate and high quality Monitoring and Evaluation of NRC/partner Education activities, in collaboration with Project Coordinators and education team.
B. Project Coordinator:
– Line management of Education project staff
– Contribute to education strategy development, project proposals and provide input on needs and gaps
– Manage and implement delegated portfolio of education projects (activities, budget and project documentation) as delegated from programme manager in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements, and ensure high technical quality
– Promote and share ideas for improvement and necessary changes in the activities
– Provide regular progress reports to programme manager
– Ensure capacity building of project staff and transfer key skills.
– Responsible for supporting accurate and timely Monitoring and Evaluation of NRC/partner Education activities, in collaboration with the Technical Coordinator and education team and takes timely and appropriate action depending on results.
C. Joint Responsibilities:
– Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need of protection, explore and asses new and better ways to assist
– Liaise and collaborate with relevant local authorities and other key stakeholders
– Promote the rights of IDPs/returnees in line with NRC’s values
– Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures
– Any other task that ensured the timely and quality design and implementation of the education strategy and programming in Syria.
– Minimum 3 years of experience of project/programme design, management, implementation, and/or monitoring and evaluation in humanitarian/recovery contexts;
– Minimum 3 years of experience in the education sector
– Experience in managing teams
– Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts;
– Technical Education expertise;
– Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities;
– Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile;
– Fluency in Arabic, both written and verbal;
– Fluency in English, both written and verbal;
Context related skills, knowledge and experience (shall be adapted to the specific position):
– Knowledge of the context in Syria;
– Experience of working with local partners is beneficial.
– Strategic thinking
– Planning and delivering results
– Working with people
– Communicating with impact and respect
– Handling insecure environments