وظائف شاغرة لدى الهلال الأحمر العربي السوري – سوريا
تفاصيل الوظيفة :
• Participate in monitoring and evaluation exercises, program reviews and annual reviews with branches and other counterparts to assess progress and to determine required action/interventions to achieve results.
• Establish specific goals, objectives and strategies and implementation plans for the two functions (MCH and nutrition). Prepare required documentations for program review and approval.
• Actively monitor the program through field visits and/or exchange of information with branches and health facilities to assess progress, identify bottlenecks and potential problems and take timely decisions to resolve issues in consultation with the head of the department and supporting PNS
• Prepare regular/mandated program/project reports for the head of the department, donors and partners to keep them informed of program progress.
• Pediatrician / MD or public health or Registered nurse with Master in public health.
• Substantial operational experience (at least 5 years) and a track record of success on MCH and nutrition programming, including CMAM and/or IYCF.
• Experience in project management
• Demonstrable experience in assessments, monitoring and report writing.
• A sound strategic thinking and planning skills, including the ability to think creatively and innovate and to set priorities, manage work plans and evaluate progress
Skills/Ability required: –
• Knowledge, training and experience in nutrition in emergency response.
• Demonstrated skills in program planning, implementation and monitoring.
• Demonstrated skills in peer group training, Training of Trainers and development of training materials.
• Strong computer and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Fluent in Arabic and good command in written and spoken English.
• Willingness to work under pressure and extra hours.
• Provide technical and operational support throughout all stages of programming processes and ensure integration, coherence and harmonization of program integration into existing SARC facilities
• Participate in discussions with national partners and stakeholders to promote MCH and nutrition issues, especially in the areas of emergency preparedness and maternal, newborn and child survival and development
Networking and partnership building:
• Build and sustain effective close working partnerships with MOH MCH and nutrition department, nutrition cluster, PNSs, with other SARC departments, academia through active networking, advocacy and effective communication to build capacity and exchange knowledge/expertise to facilitate the achievement of intended goals.
• Participate and/or represent SARC, in appropriate inter-agency or coordination meetings, discussions and planning on MCH and nutrition and related issues under the guidance of the department head to enhance SARC visibility.
Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
• Apply/introduce innovative approaches and good practice to build the capacity of field staff to support the implementation and delivery of concrete and sustainable program results.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of standard operating procedures and strategy development to ensure optimum efficiency and sustainable MCH and nutrition programs in the health department.
• Organize and implement capacity building initiatives in the area of MCH and nutrition to enhance the competencies of field staff.
Syrian Arab Red Crescent was founded in 1942 according to the decree No/540/ 1942 and the decree No/117/ 1966 that regulating the Organization’s work.
Syrian Arab Red Crescent has been recognized by the International Committee of the Red Cross in Geneva (ICRC) in 1946, SARC is committed to Geneva Conventions and the seven basic principles of the International Movement of Red Cross and Red Crescent.
SARC has a headquarters in Damascus and fourteen branches in the fourteen governorates of Syria, and 75 of sub branches.