وظائف شاغرة لدى اليونيسف في سوريا
1. Health & Nutrition Officer, NOA, Qamishli, Syria (Temporary Appointment)
Job Number: 511001 | Vacancy Link
Locations: Middle East and North Africa: Syrian Arab Rep
Work Type : Temporary Appointment
PURPOSE OF ASSIGNMENT:
The H&N Officer provides assessment on health and nutrition situation of children and women in both stable and emergency situation and accordingly develop and formulate Health and Nutrition programme plan for the AOR of the Qamishli Hub within the Country Program.
Under the direct supervision and guidance of the Health & Nutrition NOB, the incumbent of this post should be accountable for professional technical, operational and administrative assistance throughout the programming process through the application of theoretical and technical skills in researching, collecting, analyzing and presenting technical program information while learning organizational rules, regulations and procedures to support implementation, monitoring and evaluation of health and nutrition programme activities in the three governorates under the responsibility of Qamishli Hub (Raqqa, Hassakeh, and Deir Ezzor).
All stated health and nutrition activities will be conducted under the Annual Work Plan (AWP) and Humanitarian Response Plan HRP for 2017.
Under the direct supervision of the Chief of UNICEF Qamishli Hub, the incumbent will:
- Assist in planning, implementation, monitoring and documentation of health and nutrition programme including emergency interventions for children and women in the conflict affected areas of three governorates in the North- Eastern region under Qamishli Hub AOR.
2.Enhance efficiency and effectiveness of the selected health & nutrition interventions through following-up on implementation with different partners (government and NGOs), with special focus on gender-specific monitoring, local conditions and resources, flow of supply and non-supply assistance of UNICEF under health & nutrition programme.
3. Analyze collected data and information on the health situation of women and children in the targeted governorates and prepare progress reports using agreed upon indicators; assist in identification of required supplies and equipment for the target governorate assuring accuracy and consistency with established rules, regulations and plans of action. Keep record of reports and assessments for easy reference.
4. Undertake field visits and surveys and share information with partners/stakeholders to assess progress and provide technical support or refer to relevant officials for resolution. Report on critical issues, bottlenecks and potential problems for timely action to achieve results.
5. Participate in monitoring and evaluation exercises, program reviews and annual sectoral reviews with government and other counterparts and prepare minutes/reports on results for follow up action by higher management and other stakeholders.
6. Prepare needed inputs from the target governorates for regular situation reports (SitReps) for health & nutrition programme.
7. Team with local government counterparts and local NGOs to exchange information on health & nutrition programme (including emergency progarmme) implementation for regular update on the number of children and women reached, as well as movement and distribution of supplies in the targeted three governorates.
8. Help coordinate with other UNICEF programmes in the targeted governorates, namely WASH, to implement hygiene promotion joint interventions, involving all potential partners and local communities.
2. Communication Officer, NO-A, Damascus, Syria
Job Number: 509642 | Vacancy Link
Locations: Middle East and North Africa: Syrian Arab Rep
Work Type : Fixed Term Staff
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Assists in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating an advocacy and communication strategy to get children’s and women’s issues into the public domain, strengthen political will in support of UNICEF’s mission and objectives in the country, and enhance the organization’s credibility and brand.
- Communication strategy: The production of communication products and materials are timely executed and followed up to support country communication strategy, regional and global campaigns and priorities, and to support resource mobilization as set out in the work plan.
- Media relations: Effective and timely professional assistance and support are provided in developing, drafting and maintaining contact information, materials and relationships with journalists and media outlets covering all media – print, TV, radio, web etc. – in the country, to communicate the story of UNICEF’s cooperation to a wider audience.
- Monitoring and evaluation: Regular monitoring and evaluation activities are undertaken according to the work plan to ensure maximum impact and continuous improvement of country communication efforts. Results and reports are prepared and shared on a timely basis.
- Celebrities, partners and special events: The Country Office’s contact list of individuals, groups, organizations and fora (including Government, UN, and bilateral counterparts), is maintained and further developed, whose support is essential to/can assist in achieving the advocacy and communication objectives and who support and are able to actively participate in special events and activities that further the country programme goals.
I am student in the faculty of education in ibb city
أريد العمل لدى اليونسيف او الهلال الاحمر في سورية
اريد العمل لدى اليونسيف
لدي شهاده فنيه اشعه اريد العمل بمنظمه اليونيسيف
لدي شهادة سوق عمومي فئة د ومقيم في حمص وعمري 48سنة
رنا عربش اريد وظيفة دعم الاجتماعي …خريجة ماجستير الارشاد الاجتماعي
اتمنا ان اعمل بمنظمات دوليه اليونسيف اليونسكو. 733352567 اليمن
احمد حسن ابحث عن عمل لدى اليونسف او اليونيسكو
احمل شهاده فئه د عامه