وظائف شاغرة لدى برنامج الأغذية العالمية – بيروت – لبنان
WFP seeks candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our humanitarian principles.
Selection of staff is made on a competitive basis, and we are committed to promoting diversity and gender balance.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
This Vacancy Announcement will close on 19 May 2018 at 11:59 PM, Rome Time
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– This posiiton is opened only to Lebanese candidates. Qualified females are highly encouraged to apply
– Contract duration: until 31.12.2018 (extendable)
– Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further assessment(s)
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
To know more about WFP’s mission, please check the below video: https://www.facebook.com/WorldFoodProgramme/videos/10154930622760178/
To perform a range of HR tasks to support accurate implementation of WFP policies and procedures and facilitate the effective functioning of a client-focused and strategy-oriented HR services.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Completion of secondary school education. University Degree in the related functional area is desirable.
Experience: At least four (4) years of responsible work experience in general administrative work, including at least two (2) years in human resources.
Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Arabic languages.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Knowledge of general HR administrative work practices and methods, gained through relevant technical training and experience.
- Good communication skills and basic understanding of HR principles and their application in order to respond to and resolve general HR queries.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with a wide range of individuals in order to provide a high quality support service.
- Ability to collate and compile relevant data from a variety of sources in order to produce periodic reports for supervisor(s).
- Ability to monitor and record personnel files and documentation in an organised manner and in line with compliance standards.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
1. Provide assistance on general HR queries and follow up actions, to ensure consistent and high quality HR services are delivered to clients.
- Provide guidance and on-the-job training to other staff, to support their development and increased knowledge of HR systems and procedures required to perform their duties.
- Liaise with other internal units/offices on HR related matters, i.e. payroll, contracts, etc. and provide necessary information in order to enable timely HR services.
- Extract and compile HR data on staff recruitment and selection, contractual conditions, entitlements, performance and training requirements, to support analysis and reporting needs.
- Provide administrative support in various HR activities in the areas of work allocated by the professional officer including on boarding of new staff members in compliance with relevant processes and procedures.
- Maintain confidential personnel records, HR databases and archives, to ensure data and files are accurately stored and updated in compliance with the established standards.
- Draft various HR documentation required for the specific area of work (e.g. employment contracts, transfer letters, training-related documents, etc.) ensuring accuracy and meeting established deadlines.
- Use HR management systems for entering and updating a variety of HR data including assistance in monitoring various deadlines (e.g. contract expiration, PACE, etc), ensuring compliance with the established deadlines and accuracy of HR data.
- Support staff deployment and related administrative actions including preparation of basic reports, to facilitate efficient HR service enabling WFP to respond quickly to a crisis..
Female applicants and qualified applicants from developing countries are especially encouraged to apply
WFP has zero tolerance for discrimination and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status.
No appointment under any kind of contract will be offered to members of the UN Advisory Committee on Administrative and Budgetary Questions (ACABQ), International Civil Service Commission (ICSC), FAO Finance Committee, WFP External Auditor, WFP Audit Committee, Joint Inspection Unit (JIU) and other similar bodies within the United Nations system with oversight responsibilities over WFP, both during their service and within three years of ceasing that service.