وظائف شاغرة لدى برنامج الأغذية العالمي – دبي – الإمارات العربية المتحدة
الوظيفة الشاغرة :
Business Support Assistant
يجب أن يكون أنهى التعليم الثانوي .
يحمل رخصة قيادة إماراتية سارية المفعول .
الخبرة 4 سنوات وما فوق
Education: Completion of secondary school education. Must hold a valid UAE driving license.
Experience: Four or more years of progressively responsible in support functions, record keeping procedures and in the protocol. Minimum of 5 years driving experience in the UAE with an excellent knowledge of driving rules and regulations and a safe driving record.
Language: Fluency in both oral and written English and Arabic Language.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Good knowledge and familiar with the local laws and procedures.
- Proficient in the use of office equipment and computer software packages, such as Microsoft Word.
- Knowledge of work routines and methods in order to complete processes under minimal supervision.
- Uses tact and courtesy to give and receive information to a wide range of individuals.
- Ability to identify data discrepancies and rectify problems requiring attention.
- Ability to offer guidance or basic on-the-job training to more junior staff.JOB PURPOSE
To deliver standard business support processes for a specific professional area of work, to facilitate effective service delivery.
Position Title: Business Support Assistant (Protocol)
Service Contract duration: 12 months with possibility of extension .
Level: SC 4
Salary starts from AED 12,999.60 per month (inclusive of pension), plus insurance and other benefits.
Under the overall guidance of the Head of Finance/Admin and the direct supervision of the Administration Associate, the incumbent is required to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
- Representative for WFP as an official Protocol office representative (PRO) with the Immigration Department; Aviation department; MOFA Dubai and Abu Dhabi; other governmental departments for all protocol related requests i.e. UAE visas (local & int’; staff) ; submit requests on government assigned on-line portal for protocol requests as well as for other official documents;
- Obtain clearances/confirmations from Investigation department for overstay; exited staff; clearance of personal files; or lodge complaints for any anomalies;
- Responsible for submitting and follow up of requests for WFP’s official visitors for visas requested from MOFAIC & Immigration i.e. Special Entry Visas, Visit Visas; ensure all records are cleared after departure of the staff.
- Support IOI card holder’s staff for new babies born in the UAE procedures for registration; travel/exiting the country with approvals from the UAE Immigration;
- Communicate and liase with MOFA and MOI (Ministry of Interior) for updates on the new laws and revised procedures applicable to WFP; update Protocol team and all concerned with new rules and procedures; directives from MOFA; Immigration; RTA; CID; TRA; etc. Submit updated SOPS every quarterly.
- Prepare official documents for submission to respective government offices in Arabic; translation in English for ease of reference; maintain and update all records for all official documents in the respective folders;
- Focal point for government offices in Abu Dhabi for all vehicle related requests, submit request on the official portal; conversion; replacement of lost of driving licenses; etc. (MoFAIC – Abu Dhabi);
- Coordinate with RTA (Roads & Transport Authority) & TRA (Telecommunication Regulatory Authority) for requests related to Radios; VSAT & other communication equipment.
- Facilitate Finance for collection and deposit of cash and cheques from/to the Bank;
- Request for issuance and cancellation of Alcohol permits for eligible International staff;
- Support staff with document submission to government offices/police station/CID in cases of lost IOI card; driving licenses; alcohol permit; passport; etc.;
- Drive office vehicle for the transport of authorized personnel and visitors; support during events; workshops and meetings;
- Provide guidance to staff as well as practical training to admin support team with government formalities for related issues;
- Assist for requests for clearances and deliveries of official documents through Government offices; clearing agents; e.g. import/export of personal goods; vehicles; etc.;
- Submit monthly track sheets and reports related to all activities with related tasks/charges for respective Units for tracking and budgetary purposes;
- Collect and deliver goods, mail, documents, and other items;
- Operate the vehicle ensuring safety and appropriate operation as per the vehicle operate manual; Adhere and address as per local law in case of involvement in an accident; Maintain updated records of Log trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes and submit daily and monthly reports on mileage, fuel consumption, maintenance and regular servicing;
- Maintain an inventory of spare parts and make appropriate arrangement to order parts when required;
- Set up, classify and maintain files;
- Perform other related duties as required.
4Ps CORE ORGANISATIONAL CAPABILITIES
- Understand and communicate the Strategic Objectives: Helps teammates articulate WFP’s Strategic Objectives.
- Be a force for positive change: Suggests potential improvements to team’s work processes to supervisor.
- Make the mission inspiring to our team: Explains the impact of WFP activities in beneficiary communities to teammates.
- Make our mission visible in everyday actions: Articulates how own unit’s responsibilities will serve WFP’s mission.
- Look for ways to strengthen people’s skills: Trains junior teammates on new skills and capabilities.
- Create an inclusive culture: Seeks opportunities to work with people from different backgrounds.
- Be a coach & provide constructive feedback: Serves as a peer coach for colleagues in same area of work.
- Create an “I will”/”We will” spirit: Tracks progress toward goals and shares this information on a regular basis with supervisor.
- Encourage innovation & creative solutions: Explores ways to consistently be more efficient and accurate in own areas of work and shares new methods of work with colleagues.
- Focus on getting results: Focuses on getting results and tracks trends in completion rates for own tasks to identify opportunities for efficiency.
- Make commitments and make good on commitments: Takes responsibility for own tasks and notifies supervisor as soon as possible of potential delays in meeting deadlines or commitments.
- Be Decisive: Independently decides what action to take when faced with critical choices in the workplace or in dangerous situations in the field.
- Connect and share across WFP units: Suggests opportunities for partnering with other units to supervisor.
- Build strong external partnerships: Identifies opportunities to work with colleagues and partners in the field towards common goals.
- Be politically agile & adaptable: Develops an understanding of the value of WFP’s teams and external partners in fulfilling team’s goals and objectives.
- Be clear about the value WFP brings to partnerships: Aligns own activities with supervisor’s priorities to fulfill internal and external partner needs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Only those candidates shortlisted for interview will be notified.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا :تقدم للوظيفة