وظائف شاغرة لدى برنامج الأمم المتحدة الإنمائي – بغداد – العراق
تفاصيل الوظيفة :
UN Women Iraq-Country Office (ICO) is based in Baghdad with filed presence in Erbil. ICO programming includes support to Governments and civil society organizations in the development and implementation of innovative approaches aimed at achieving gender equality and women’s empowerment.
Reporting to Country Representative, the Executive Associate is responsible for providing a variety of executive administrative support to the UN Women Country Representative maintaining full confidentiality in all aspects of assignment and, in close coordination with the Country Office (CO) office management and staff, for managing the efficient flow of information and communications to ensure expeditious dissemination of information, timely action and compliance with established deadlines.
- Manage the UN Women Country Representative’s calendar, and schedule of appointments and meetings;
- Arrange travel and hotel accommodations and other logistics for the UN Women Country Representative;
- Maintain roster of CO contacts; update electronic mailing lists;
- Answer and screen calls for the Country Representative with tact and discretion;
- Manage administrative files on the Country Representative mission travel and mission reports;
- Research files, collect information and organize materials to meet the Country Representative requests.
2. Provide administrative support to the UN Women Country Representative
- Undertake the logistical, administrative and financial arrangements, to organize meetings, events, and workshops;
- Organize and attend meetings and events, prepare minutes and summaries;
- Prepare and assemble briefing materials and PowerPoint presentations for the Country Representative for meetings, missions and other key events;
- Organize and monitor the office filing system;
- Follow up with the Country Representative on deadlines and commitments.
3. Provide effective communication and information management support to the CO
- Facilitate flow of information and communication between the UN Women Country Representative’s Office and other units within or outside of UN Women;
- Review, prioritize and route correspondence to and from the UN Women Country Representative; take proactive follow-up action and keep the Country Representative informed;
- Respond to and/or direct inquiries to appropriate units for timely action/response;
- Prepare routine correspondence and interoffice circulars; review documents and reports to ensure spelling, punctuation and format are correct;
- Maintain and organize up to date hard and electronic files for easy access and retrieval; ensure safekeeping of confidential materials;
- Assist in the preparation and finalization of informal translations; act as interpreter as required.
4. Provide support to the Country Representative’s Office’s external relations activities
- Facilitate the Country Representative’s interaction with various external partners through written, verbal and electronic communication, and through collaborative and proactive relationships with counterparts and colleagues in partner offices;
- Receive and greet high ranking officials/visitors;
- Ensure protocol matters, receive high ranking visitors/officials, coordinate logistical arrangements related to visits.
5. Provide administrative support to the financial and programmatic management
- Create projects in Atlas, prepare budget revisions, revise project awards and status; and determine unutilized funds and the operational and financial close of a project;
- Provide administrative support in monitoring budget preparation and the finances of programmes/projects; including the finalization of FACE forms;
- Review financial reports; prepare non-PO vouchers for development projects;
- Process payment for consultants;
- Maintain internal expenditures control system;
- Create requisitions in Atlas for development projects; register good receipts in Atlas;
- Assist in the preparation and follow up of cost-recovery bills in Atlas.
6. Contribute to knowledge building and knowledge sharing
- Provide administrative support for effective knowledge management and sharing within the office and other offices/HQs;
- Build and share knowledge and experience related to administrative and operations support.
Key Performance Indicators
- Timely and quality support to the Country Representative
- Quality presentation of information
- Quality and timely organization of events/ meetings
- Adherence to protocol
- Respect for Diversity
- Awareness and Sensitivity Regarding Gender Issues
- Creative Problem Solving
- Effective Communication
- Inclusive Collaboration
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Leading by Example
- Ability to manage data/schedule, documents, correspondence, reports, and maintain protocol and information flow;
- Good knowledge of administrative rules and regulations;
- Ability to perform work of confidential nature;
- Ability to create, edit and present information in clear format, using appropriate IT functionality;
- Ability to administer administrative processes.
- Completion of secondary education is required;
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or public administration is an asset
- At least 6 years of progressively responsible experience with administrative, secretarial, or programme experience;
- Experience in the use of computer applications and software packages such as Microsoft Office, and web-based management systems;
- Experience with the ATLAS system is an asset.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required;
- Knowledge of the other UN official working language is an asset.