وظائف شاغرة لدى شبكة الجزيرة الإعلامية في الدوحة قطر 19 \ 1 \ 2019
الوظيفة الشاغرة :
Program Manager / Scrum Master
Al Jazeera’s mission is to connect and inform the world. We serve as a forum for truth, knowledge, cultural exchange, expression, and human rights. Our team is global, and constantly striving to empower people around the world to be better informed and more connected.
Al Jazeera is seeking an experienced Program Manager / Scrum Master that will be responsible for leading engineering scrum teams in Al Jazeera’s Digital Division. The candidate will be an expert and champion of agile methodology and foster a collaborate and productive work environment. The candidate will embrace scrum’s core values of focus, courage, openness, commitment and respect as the foundation for all team’s processes and interactions. The ideal candidate has proven leadership skills and the ability to think critically, problem-solve, and resolve conflict.
- Act as a Scrum Master for up to 3 Agile teams simultaneously.
- Guide scrum teams by facilitating effective scrum ceremonies (e.g. daily standup, sprint planning) and instilling Agile principles into daily activities to ensure smooth functioning of the delivery team.
- Create an environment whereby the team is motivated, self-organizing and self-sufficient. Encourage scrum teams to routinely inspect and adapt.
- Assist the team in establishing a consistent and predictable team level cadence (predictable velocity)
- Shield the team from interruptions and remove obstacles and impediments that may impact the delivery of the product.
- Ensure team is well-informed on internal and external initiatives and activities.
- Facilitate internal and external communications (e.g. task coordination, progress tracking/reporting, dependency management), improving transparency and radiating information.
- Deliver cross team metrics and dashboards to facilitate continuous improvement and transparency to the rest of the organization.
- Work with and coach Product Owners to develop, manage, and continuously groom the team’s product backlog.
- Assess the team’s scrum maturity and coach the team to higher levels of agile maturity within a sustainable pace of change.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, conflict resolution, and delivery of the scrum team’s committed work goals.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience implementing Agile methodologies in a software/ engineering environment.
- Scrum Master certification.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Working knowledge of patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the scrum approach (burndown techniques, sprint review and retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Working knowledge of Agile and programming related best practices including Continuous Integration, Behavior Driven Development, Acceptance Test Driven Development, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, and Agile Games.
- Strong understanding of the value of metrics and incremental delivery. Ability to produce reports that support the role of scrum master and management insights.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand the team’s needs.
- Basic understanding of project management principles and demonstrated success managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated business acumen and the ability to apply technology solutions to solve business problems.
- Experience working in a workflow tools such as JIRA.
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional business and technical teams.
- Experience working with offsite team members in all aspects of system delivery including development and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement and empowerment.
- Broadcast and digital media industry domain knowledge a nice to have.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة