وظائف شاغرة لدى شبكة تلفزيون الشرق الأوسط – لبنان
تفاصيل الوظيفة :
The Middle East Broadcasting Networks, Inc. (MBN) is seeking an Associate Producer for new Weekly TV show in our Beirut Bureau in Lebanon. MBN is a non-profit grantee of the federal government that directly communicates with the people of the Middle East and North Africa through television, radio, and digital media. MBN’s mission is to provide objective, accurate, and relevant news and information to the people of the Middle East about the region, the world, and the United States in support of U.S. public diplomacy.
The Associate Producer assists in all areas of production, from pre-production through post-production of news programs, package elements, live events, and features. The Associate Producer will undertake routine production tasks such as scheduling and asset sourcing to support production projects.
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Associate Producer include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting Producer with defining, writing and producing shows.
- Creating and maintaining development schedules.
- Managing the flow of assets and information between production team and internal team members.
- Translating the show content into exciting, informative, relevant digital multi-platform content.
- Researching and creating lower thirds and graphics.
- Coordinating and completing forms for guest fees payment and invoices for outside vendors.
- Pulling segments of show together and editing sound bites, interviews and music.
- Writing reports and scripts in coordination with show producer.
- Editing video content for the show, including writing headlines and captions and creating photos to accompany videos.
Candidates are required to have:
- Degree in Journalism or Communications.
- 3 years TV experience in a media production environment.
- Solid understanding technology, Internet and Social Media.
- Highly detail oriented, possess strong interpersonal and communication skills exceptionally well organized and highly self-motivated.
- Must have excellent Arabic, English written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to edit a high volume of content in a timely manner.
- Prior experience using Avid, Photoshop, Word and Excel is preferred.
- Proficient with Windows based programs and operating systems.
MBN is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity