وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة جوجل Google – دبي – الإمارات العربية المتحدة
You are a marketing professional who will lead field marketing for Middle East and Africa.
Based in our Istanbul or Dubai offices, you will be responsible for leading marketing to raise Google Cloud awareness, acquire new business, develop customers and grow our user community. The role will cover both Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and G-Suite (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs and additional collaboration and productivity solutions).
You are an inspirational, passionate and results-driven leader with strong experience building and leading regional marketing teams in a software or other high-tech cloud B2B organization. You will involve building a large, loyal and engaged customer base and actively working with a direct Sales team on scalable enterprise and start-up marketing activities across multiple segments, channels, geographies, and phases of the customer lifecycle relationship.
You are a hands-on leader and have a proven track record of overachieving marketing objectives and able to establish credibility with the Sales team and global marketing colleagues through their market insights, industry knowledge, communication skills and their leadership and vision.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Develop, socialize and get buy-in of the regional marketing strategy and programs
- Develop, execute, rollout and optimize new customer acquisition campaigns and programs aligned to horizontal and vertical solutions
- Develop, execute, rollout and optimize campaigns to drive customer retention, product engagement and retention including customer conferences, seminars, education and engagement tactics
- Grow awareness, familiarity and perception for Google Cloud amongst analysts and other influencer organizations
- Hire, lead and align the regional marketing team with business goals, as well as with stakeholders such as sales and partner teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant B2B marketing experience.
- Project management experience including managing external creative agencies, events vendors, and international projects. Experience planning and executing marketing programs including budget management.
- Communications experience in both business and technical situations.
- Experience hiring and managing a team.
- Experience or understanding of developer audience, strong technical acumen.
- Ability to interact with highly technical people and technologies, or computer science or development experience.
- Familiarity with marketing and web analytics, CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar) and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness.
- Understanding of the enterprise software purchase, development and implementation cycles.