وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة مايكروسوفت – دبي – الإمارات العربية المتحدة
The Windows Commercial Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is responsible for leading the Windows busines across MEA, focusing on driving revenue and conversion to Windows Cloud. The Product Marketing Manager understands, orchestrates, and influences customer campaigns and marketing activities, develops integrated marketing campaigns, and delivers product, solutions and customer campaign feedback to the business. An essential aspect of the role of the Product
Marketing Manager is to align the content, timing and delivery of marketing messages and outreach to Microsoft’s customers and partners. The PMM
must develop strong partnerships with the segment marketers, customer and partner segment stakeholders to lead and execute the fiscal year local
- Work across BGs and Segments to contribute to developing the area product marketing plan and strategy from a commercial perspective for the BG
- Contribute to execution of product roadmap and product launches
- Drive commercial product marketing strategy implementation and value proposition landing
- Develop competitive tactics to drive target market share gains
- Lead Modern Desktop and contribute to Microsoft 365 Enterprise, Microsoft 365 Business, Security, Frontline Worker, IT Pro and Developer.
- Accelerate Windows 10 Enterprise Deployments and Windows 10 Revenue Growth, through Microsoft 365 Enterprise and Microsoft 365 Business.
- With C+E and Office, ensure Windows 10 value proposition is part of the all-up Security big bet by increasing Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection attach and usage.
- Maintain product knowledge and evangelize the product internally and externally to Press, enthusiasts, influentials and pre-sales customer scenarios
- Provide product related content like customer benefits, competitive differentiators, and value of the product roadmap to all subsidiary marketing activities, including those owned by Segment marketing, Audience marketing, and other BGs
- Execute product launch activities
- Work closely with segments to develop customer evidence
- Work across the subsidiary to ensure Windows 10 readiness both internally and externally
- 3-5 years related experience
Skills & Knowledge
- Evangelist and subject matter expert for product (Windows Commercial)
- Deep customer focus and understanding
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communicator
- Execution of marketing / sales programs
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinance