وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة نوكيا – قطر
تفاصيل الوظيفة :
o HWS Operations Coordinator – Job Description:
HWS (Hardware Services) Operations Coordinator (referred also as HWS Ops Co. ) is responsible for managing, , creating, developing, streamlining and distributing reports related to HWS process metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI), according to existing contracts, for internal and external purposes among other topics:
The main responsibilities in HWS Ops Co. are:
- Coordinate between several parties to ensure deliverable to customer as per existing care contract
- Coordinate, respond and report to local care manager and customer account team
- Eligible for customer interface (Care Representative)
- Support execution (or initiate) of RMA (Return Material Authorization) process in accordance to contractual TAT (TurnAround Time) and SLA (Service Level Agreement) terms, and monitor monthly KPI.
- Dealing and coordinating with global supply chain team for RMA end-to-end process fulfilment
- Support and control reverse logistics process in compliance to internal guidelines.
- Manage, support and develop HWS Logistics Solutions, including dealing with selected LSP team by providing 1st level support for systems and processes related issues, including training and check LSP invoice according to guidelines.
- Able to set-up operations for new services contracts such as but not limited to Repair and Return, Spare Part Management and Multi-Vendor Spare Part Management processes or any service as per Nokia HWS portfolio.
- Inventory management:
- Manage and continuously optimize spare parts inventory and planning keeping high service performance and contract conformance.
- Perform regular stock take to ensure inventory integrity according to company policies and SOX controls.
- Plan and provision inventory changes according to goods life cycle.
- Provide needed information and support for Customs’ clearance and local regulation activities.
- Develop and maintain of high quality and up to date user manuals and standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Run SAP system for reporting, ordering and system flow cleanup and act as 1st tier support for SAP end users (HWS Key user)
- Support period end reporting activities providing cost of Sales to financial controllers.
- Support F&C for customer invoicing.
- Act as control point for service performance and quality to ensure service excellence and provide feedback towards HWS internal and external customers.