وظائف شاغرة وفرص عمل لدى شركة GOOGLE في دبي – الإمارات العربية المتحدة 2018
1- Partner Sales Engineer, Google Cloud
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it’s a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
Google Cloud is changing the way the world uses cloud computing by allowing customers to use our infrastructure. In this role, you will use your knowledge and leadership of product management, industries, software and cloud computing to design solutions and take them to market. You will also help drive awareness of our solutions at leading industry conferences and Google events, using your enthusiasm, technical and business depth, and excellent presentation skills to help our partners to understand the benefits of Google Cloud, and how it can drive business growth and customer success.
You’ll become a trusted advisor to our partners and prospects assisting them them get as much value out of our Platform as possible. Sales Engineers should be a strong ally to the Partner Manager in every situation, using both their technical and business skill sets to operate as efficiently as possible. You will ensure that Customer and Partner success remains paramount.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Work with Partner Managers to identify and recruit partners in the market that can deliver innovative solutions to our customers, built on top of Google Cloud (Google Cloud Platform and G Suite).
- Develop our partners’ technical teams with both sales and technical competencies, so that they can be successful in the market.
- Keep partners up-to-date with product and technical knowledge and market differentiators.
- Work with partner technical representatives in opportunities and projects, complementing their skill and guaranteeing high quality customer deliverables. Advise on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution providing “best practice” advice to customers and partners to optimize Google Cloud effectiveness.
- Act as a technical advocate within Google for our partners in order to help provide feedback from the field, as well as to present on their behalf.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience serving in the capacity of a technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment, or equivalent experience in a customer and/or partner-facing role (including working as a member of a professional services, solutions architect or systems engineering team).
- Ability to speak and write in English and a local language (German, Arabic, Italian, Polish, Romanian) fluently and idiomatically.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time as required to visit partners across a defined geographic territory.
- Experience in, and understanding of, data and information management, especially as it relates to big data trends and issues within businesses. Experience using and/or managing databases.
- Experience working with Linux. Experience with software lifecycle and build tools as well as experience architecting and developing software for scalable, distributed systems.
- Experience architecting and developing solutions for scalable, distributed systems.
- Knowledge of enterprise networking and identity management systems. Knowledge of Big Data, PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, public cloud, and related industry and technical concepts, as well as working knowledge of web application development platforms and related technologies.
- Ability to craft a compelling message and tailor it for a given audience. Ability to mix deep technical expertise with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and useful.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud technology space.
رابط التقديم للوظيفة عبر الموقع الرسمي:
2- Business Intern 2018
The application for the 2018 internship is now closed. Please check back in October 2018 for our 2019 internship positions.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Lagos, Nigeria; Prague, Czechia; Brussels, Belgium; Wrocław, Poland; Paris, France; Oslo, Norway; Moscow, Russia; Nairobi, Kenya; Athens, Greece; Warsaw, Poland; Bratislava, Slovakia; Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy; Munich, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Vienna, Austria; Bucharest, Romania; Vilnius, Lithuania; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Hamburg, Germany; Dubai – United Arab Emirates; Zürich, Switzerland; Istanbul, Turkey; Stockholm, Sweden; Kiev, Ukraine, 02000; Madrid, Spain; Zagreb, Croatia; Johannesburg, South Africa; Budapest, Hungary; Lisbon, Portugal; Copenhagen, Denmark
About the program:
Interns at Google bring questions and build answers. We offer a range of internships across EMEA and durations and start dates vary according to a project and location. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and our recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your resume.
Business Internships are typically offered in the following business areas:
GMS Sales and Operations: When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
Large Customer Sales: Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
Google Cloud: Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
Marketing: Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship. Priority is given to students graduating end of 2018 or in 2019 so please include your graduation date on your resume.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing or related fields.
رابط التقديم للوظيفة عبر الموقع الرسمي: