وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة Oxfam Syria في سوريا 17 \ 11 \ 2018
– Responsible and accountable for ensuring the logistics activities in Oxfam GB in Syria are carried out in accordance with the authority of the logistics.
Warehousing and Transportation:
To ensure timely movement of the goods to/from warehouse:
– Coordinate with suppliers, shipping agents, warehouse management, related authorities and Oxfam representatives.
– Manage stock data and tracking systems in accordance with Oxfam GB standard procedures.
– Ensure receipt of goods is in good order as described on the purchase order & requisition ensuring relevant technical advice for receiving goods of specific technical nature when necessary.
– Carry out regular stock reconciliation and report of any discrepancy to the line manager.
– Communicate with respective stakeholders throughout the delivery/release process, prepare service requests, and follow on inventory and reconciliation visits.
– Manage and follow on customs clearance by coordinating with related authorities, agents and service providers.
– Prepare, follow on facilitation letters required for transportation as per local legislations.
– Ensure adherence to health and safety procedures, assess risks and take appropriate measures to maintain safety of warehouses and inventory, and report any violations to responsible personnel and management.
Assets and Equipment:
– Maintain asset register and inventory, ensuring that all Oxfam GB assets and equipment’s are properly tagged/given an ID number, recorded, assessed and their physical location & condition documented.
– Ensure all assets and Oxfam properties are maintained to a good working order and appropriate standard.
– Ensure that any storage facilities and/or warehouses are adequately maintained and managed, including the protection of stored goods.
– Support in establishing and managing vehicle rental and service contracts as necessary.
– Check all records related to vehicle timetables, log sheets, vehicle servicing history, accident/incident reports are up to date, etc.
– Coordinate with line manager, drivers to book staff runs as planned within/outside the country.
– Ensure proper management of fuel consumption of fleet through regular vehicle fuel consumption analyses and reporting to Line Manager.
– Perform various actions related to procurement, including but not limited to flash quotations, preparing official requests for quotation, bids analysis, purchase orders, receive goods and issue payments.
– Participate in preparations for matters related to tenders, such as, but not limited to: invitation to tenders, advertisements, amendments and advertising in accordance to standards.
– Provide assistance in the finalisation of purchase orders as per specifications and issue contracts, annexes, and amendments for approvals by the authorised official.
– Support in the preparation of framework agreements with selected suppliers when necessary.
– Ensure that supplies/goods/works contracts are presented in an agreed Oxfam GB format for authorization and that all contract records are well kept/filed (in both soft – on “shared” drive and hard copies).
– Support in ensuring the timely payment of all goods and services rendered, in coordination with budget holders and the finance department.
Staff Management and Capacity Building
– Oversee recruitment and line management of direct reports
– Capacity build direct reports’ skills and abilities.
– Manage the local support team training, objectives, supervision of tasks, evaluations, and performance management.
Produce and submit regular progress and analytical stock, assets, equipment inventory, orders, vehicles and fuel consumption, travel status reports as and when required.
Perform any other tasks as assigned by line manager
Minimum of four years of progressively specialized experience in logistics and procurement.
Solid and sound data management and reporting skills
Good interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills (oral and written).
ood analytical thinking and problem solving abilities.
Ability to plan, prioritise and organise own and others’ work.
Continually seek out most efficient use of resources.
Experience in managing a team and ability to communicate instructions and objectives clearly.
Gender and cultural sensitivity and commitment and understanding of the values of Oxfam and the principles of equal opportunity
Good written and spoken English and Arabic is essential.
Computer literate, including word processing, databases/ spreadsheet use.
University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Engineering is preferable
Experience with emergency response delivery in similar conflict situations is preferable
Financial management ability is desirable
“We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organisation.”