وظائف شاغرة لدى مجموعة الساير القابضة – الإمارات العربية المتحدة
تفاصيل الوظيفة :
Officer, Technical Support IT
- Ensure that the latest applications have been installed and operate error free at all workstations assigned.
- Analyze hardware/software problems reported by users..
- Verify availability of barcode identification numbers on new IT equipment and dispatch to respective locations.
- Prepare assets track report containing updated locations of IT equipment and software installed in workstations, at concerned locations.
- Maintain IT used /disposal assets per location.
- Maintain record of obsolete IT equipment at assigned locations.
- Deploy patches, updates, remove/install programs, apply policies as per the management recommendation.
- Maintain shift/amendments of the IT equipment’s inter/intra locations.
- Provide required technical services through problem resolution and problem solving.
- Coordinate with concerned vendors for getting technical support and solving end user related IT problems in addition to supporting when doing troubleshooting or survey for related IT.
- Perform testing of new Operating System/Software/Hardware as per business function requirement.
- Support the integration of workstation peripherals such as printers, network card, tap drive, cables, CCTV, WIFI, telephone, etc.
- Provide a basic training on how to use IT Applications to end user whenever asked.
Service Executive, Insurance Sales
- Receive vehicle repair cost estimation form Service Center, send to Insurance Company to obtain the approval.
- Coordinate with Insurance Company and Service Center on vehicle repair’s approval and to expedite the process.
- Follow up with Insurance Company to receive the repairs and supplementary LPO for delayed case.
- Follow up with Insurance Company on the approval of replacement vehicle for the customers have Golden comprehensive Insurance Policy.
- Sell various types of Automobile Insurance policies to Service Center’s customers for the new and used cars, prepare the documents in case of renewal of the actual insurance policies.
- Attend meetings with customers and provide them with information on features, terms and conditions of vehicle insurance policy.
- Prepare insurance documents and ensure the required documents are completed with customer’s details as per the requirements of the insurance company and hand over it to the customer.
- Check the vehicle’s conditions use Pre-Risk checklist and assure that vehicles is free from damages prior to issue the Policy.
- Follow up with the main insurance company regarding (customer discount, black list customers,, insurance policy,…etc.)
- Coordinate with Service Center supervisor & administrator to solve any misunderstanding regarding the terms & conditions of the policies.
- Coordinate with Showroom / Head Office to issue the Policy
Asst Manager, Advertising and Promotions
- Formulate annual master calendar/schedule of advertising and promotion events or classes in coordination with other departments.
- Recommend Al Sayer Group incentive promotions such as discounts, giveaways, rebates, coupons, sweepstakes and contests.
- Monitor the implementation of promotion programs and combine advertising with purchase incentives to increase sales which may involve direct mail, telemarketing, radio advertising, catalogs, exhibits, inserts in newspapers, magazines, internet advertisements, in-store display or product endorsements and special events.
- Review the execution of special promotional events inclusive of budget preparation and sales support materials with various groups.
- Monitor special events such as open days, press conferences, lunches, exhibitions and other functions with an effort to maximize Al Sayer Group brand awareness.
- Liaise with the advertising agencies, PR Companies, & Events Companies to finalize all advertising and promotion support requirements.
- Liaise with the advertising agencies to set up the media plan.
- Contribute in finalization of all promotional campaigns in discussion with Deputy Group Manager, Marketing and Chief Marketing Officer.
- Review the approved promotional campaigns and communicate to Internet Marketing and CRM team in order to ensure implementation.
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports and presentations.
- Adhere to Al Sayer Group policies and health and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Educational Qualifications: Post Graduate Diploma (Bachelor Degree + 1 or 2 year diploma) or equivalent degree or Certification with 3 years of experience or Bachelor degree (12th Standard + 3 years or 4 years degree) or equivalent with 6 years of experience.
- Linguistic Abilities: English and Arabic is a must.
- Licensure: Kuwait Driving Licence is a must.
Deputy GM, Corporate & Commercial Legal
- Assist Group Manager, Legal Services in formulating the Al-Sayer Group Corporate and Commercial Legal advice function strategic plans and budgets, identifying the long term direction for the legal advice function in order to support the Al-Sayer Group companies’ business plans.
- Contribute to the identification of the strategic trends in the business and new laws and regulations and ensure alignment with and implementation of best practices to set a state of the art legal advice function across the Al-Sayer Group.
- Participate in due diligence in order to assess the legal effects on the operations of the agencies, procurement, mergers and acquisitions contracts, investment contracts … etc. and recommend solutions.
Sales Executive, Vehicle Fleet Sales
- Compile lists of prospective customers in order to be used as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, requests for proposals, industry ads, trade shows, internet web sites, business directories, personal contacts, customer’s database, etc.
- Visit and receive customers to stimulate interest in establishing or expanding vehicle sales, explain features to customers, determine make, type, quality and quantity of vehicles desired.
- Cross sell optional equipment and accessories to customers.
- Compute sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, license fee, discounts, and requirements for financing payments on credit.
- Prepare quotations and sales contracts, and coordinate delivery of vehicles to customers.
- Maintain prospective customer’s database and develop and maintain relationships with customers and sales contacts and attend to and resolve customer complaints.
- Prepare reports on business transactions, customer feedback, market conditions and competition and submit to management.
- Develop new Fleet customers for his portfolio.
Supervisor, Vehicle Sales Toyota
Share and assign targets to sales staff, review performance, prepare sales report and submit it to Manager, Vehicle Sales with recommendations.
Check cash and credit invoices, delivery notes, Traffic Department documentation submit it to the Manager, Showroom for approval and send copies to Finance Department.
Conduct inventory of stationary, electrical and office equipment’s and ensure supplies.
Propose Vehicle Order recommendation in order to meet customers’ requirements.
Check all vehicle reservation with sales staff on a daily basis.
Attend to and follow up on customer queries on sale and maintenance of vehicles ensuring problem solving and meeting customers’ requests in accordance with Company policies.
Follow up with Delivery Center for delivery of the vehicles in time.
Assign duties and examine work for accuracy, neatness, and compliance to policies and procedures.
Check employee attendance and report absence and attendance exceptions, prepare annual leave plan for employees.
Explain and advise staff on Group policy and quality standards and ensure adherence to health and safety standards.
Provide on the job training and coaching to staff and provide knowledge and necessary material to staff to carry out the jobs.
Receive grievances raised by subordinates and promptly escalate such grievances to management.
Waiter, General Services
Greet customers, guests and visitors and offer the choice of beverages.
Serve requested beverages to the customers, visitors and guests.
Utilize supplies on required basis and inform the Senior Officer/Manager about the stocks availability to ensure supplies.
Stay abreast of beverages specialties to ensure that serving preferences are client oriented.
Inform Senior Officers/Manager about the customer choices in order to enable to plan beverages menu.
Maintain and ensure cleanliness and hygiene standards in the serving areas.
Receptionist, Office Administration
Greet visitors, confirm appointment details with the concerned person and direct to correct destination after verifying identification document.
Receive phone calls and direct to appropriate person, provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information, receive and retrieve messages.
Receive, sort and forward incoming mail and deliveries, coordinate pick-up and delivery of mails/documents.
Attend to queries from the public and customers.
Type memos, correspondence, reports and other documents.
Photocopy, fax, and file documents
Sales Executive, Vehicle Sales Toyota
• Receive customers on sales floor and determine type, quality and specifications of vehicle desired.
• Explain features of vehicles in showroom and demonstrate operation of vehicles by conducting road test.
• Cross sell optional equipment and accessories to customers.
• Compute sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, license fee, discounts, and requirements for financing payments on credit.
• Prepare sales slip or sales contract and secure required documents from customers, such as driving license, civil ID, etc.
• Receive payment, down payment and obtain credit authorization.
• Arrange for delivery and registration of vehicle.
• Research availability of models and optional equipment using computer database.
• Follow sales lead, using list of prospective customers, referrals, database, business directories, etc.
• Maintain prospective customer database, develop and maintain relationships with customers and sales contacts and attend to and resolve customer complaints.
• Document and report customers feedback to management and prepare and submit sales reports.
• Ensure customer contract is signed and approved by the customer.
• Ensure continuous follow-up with customers on new products in order to meet customer satisfaction.
General Manager, Tristar
- Formulate Trading Company, strategic plans and budgets identifying the long term direction for the business in order to achieve business results.
- Identify the strategic business and market trends, i.e. competitors and principals’ activities, customers’ behaviors, and ensure alignment of the various business components to these trends and formulate solutions to cope with market changes.
- Participate in due diligence in order to assess the business implications for mergers and acquisitions and recommend solutions.
- Plan and Direct marketing and commercial activities, such as pricing, product mix, promotions, advertising, sales targets, etc… so that agreed profit, sales and market share targets are achieved in order to obtain competitive position in industry.
- Plan and direct the sales and after sales activities to ensure that the services rendered to customers are of the highest quality in order to achieve the target customer satisfaction index.
- Plan and direct the storage and warehousing operations to anticipate customers’ needs and reduce cost of stock on hand and increase the inventory turns.
- Plan and direct the acquisition of new and management of existing facilities and equipment of Tristar Trading Company to meet current and future business needs.
- Ensure that Tristar Trading Company has the appropriate processes and systems to monitor and control its operations effectively and achieve its financial targets.
- Ensue Tristar Trading Company compliance with the Group policies and procedures, in areas of purchasing, IT, HR, etc…
- Represent the Al-Sayer Group and negotiate with principals for matters pertaining to product mix, pricing strategy, marketing and branding, supply chain, competition, etc…
- Report periodically on the business performance to management, track business KPIs and budgets, review analysis of activities, costs, operations and sales and data forecasting to determine Tristar Trading Company progress toward stated goals and objectives, operations cost effectiveness, reduce waste, and take corrective measures as necessary.
- Maintain knowledge of developments trends and best practices in the area of industry and assure they are incorporated in the future business models of Al-Sayer Group.