وظائف شاغرة لدى منظمة العمل ضد الجوع في دمشق سوريا 15\5\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : Program Coordinator
– Supervise, monitor and ensure the planning, implementation and quality of work throughout the program and projects activities in accordance to relevant humanitarian guidelines, policies and national and/or international standards.
– Ensure that all the steps of the projects are agreed with local authorities and partners.
– Regularly evaluate and report on issues and risks arising from the program and project activities, and contribute, in coordination with relevant departments, to develop mitigation strategies and recommendations for operational improvements.
– Budget follow-up of projects and carry out regular budget reviews in coordination with program and finance teams and ensure corrective actions are taken, when necessary.
– Undertake regular travel to the areas of intervention engaging in on-site program monitoring and overseeing the implementation of activities to ensure and enhance program effectiveness and quality.
– Organize coordination meetings and ensure effective communication between program team and the other departments.
– Manage, lead and support the program team and provide direction to them on the planning, budgets burnt rate, monitoring of the achievement of the activities and deliverable.
– Hold overall responsibility for operational compliance with donor and AAH s guidelines and procedures in coordination with the support department (Log/Admin/HR).
2: To contribute in identifying, developing and implementing AAH s country strategy, including relevant participation in identifying new potential interventions and in writing proposal.
– Contribute to the identification, development and implementation of the Country Strategy and Play a key role in the implementation.
– Develop annual action plan according to mission strategy.
– Contribute significantly to the identification of needs and planning of assessment for the development of new proposals.
– Contribute to the preparation of complete, accurate and realistic budgets for donor proposals, to ensure that all activities are fully and accurately included in budgets.
3: Representation and Coordination with relevant stakeholders (Partners, Donors, National and Local Authorities, Ministries, etc.)
– Contribute to develop and maintain institutional and working relationship with Government Ministries, departments, local partners, UN agencies and NGOs.
– Participate, whenever needed, in meetings with relevant stakeholders.
– Support the establishment of terms of agreements and MoUs with partners, Ministries and others.
– Represents the organization towards Donors, partners, authorities and other stakeholders and ensure coordination of field visits (partners, Donors, etc.).
4: Human Resources Management: oversee the selection, hiring, management and capacity building of the program team under his/her responsibility
– Ensure management, supervision and mentoring of staff within the area of responsibility, contributing to their capacity building and career development.
– Ensure conflict resolution (personal and professional) within team members under her/his responsibility.
– Responsible for the well-being of team members under her/his management.
5: Reporting, documentation, archiving and capitalization
– Ensure monthly and annual reports are produced in a timely manner by program staff; review and validate them.
– Provide regular reporting of activities to the line manager upon his/her solicitation.
– Prior work experience in INGOs in similar positions.
– Solid knowledge and experience of Project Cycle Management and strategic planning compulsory.
– 3 years of professional experience and leadership in management and coordination of humanitarian programs, operations and team, including at country senior management level.
– 2 years of direct experience in implementing emergency and/or early recovery responses (principles, standards and coordination), monitoring and evaluation of projects, and grants management.
– At least 2 years of direct experience leading assessments, project design and proposal writing, including budget development.
– Technical knowledge of implementing emergency and early recovery interventions is a must.
– Proven knowledge and experience in proposal and report writing compulsory.
– High level of MS office applications (Word/Excel, power point); Use of statistics and GIS programs is an advantage.
– Mobility (national/ international).
– Candidates may be contacted for other suitable positions within Action Against Hunger.
– Due to the high-number of application received, only potential applicants will be contacted and recruitment will be closed as soon as qualified candidate is selected.
– The organization is committed to the principles of non-discrimination and diversity and is particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of qualified people.