وظائف شاغرة لدى منظمة العمل ضد الجوع في بيروت لبنان 13\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : منسق التغذية والصحة – Nutrition & Health Coordinator
الجهة الموظفة : Acción Contra el Hambre
Start date : ASAP
You’ll contribute to ending world hunger by …
The Nutrition & Health Coordinator is responsible for designing, overseeing and coordinating the nutrition, health, mental health and care practices programs, as well as liaising with various external partners.
Key activities in your role will include
Objective 1: Process: Strategy
– To support the Country Director and Coordination Team in country analysis and strategy definition.
– To develop and update the mental health and nutrition sector strategy and ensure the sustainability of the project outcomes.
– To promote ACF technical policies, position papers, modules, guidelines and protocols among the members of the department.
– To collect and update information on nutrition indicators, actors and activities nationwide for analysis and identification potential areas, partners and priority activities.
Objective 2: Process: Design and implementation of programs
– To ensure that the commitments to donors are respected in the implementation of the activities on the field.
– To ensure the quality and timely implementation of the planned activities. To follow and support field activities through visits, phone and email.
– To capitalize the experiences and develop good practices and success stories.
– To give technical assistance and orientation to the rest of the nutrition and health staff from ACF and partners.
– To train, manage and conduct regular performance evaluation of the rest of the nutrition staff.
– When necessary, to participate in the recruitment of nutrition and mental health staff, including review of job descriptions.
– Ensure cross-cutting issues (gender, MHPSS, social protection) are integrated and mainstreamed in nutrition activities in coordination and consultation with other technical departments.
– Any other task required to achieve the project objective or fall within the mandate of ACF.
Objective 3 Process: Coordination and representation
– To participate in coordination meetings with external stakeholders and nutrition and mental – health sector working groups.
– To represent ACF for internal and external coordination at the capital level for issues related to mental health and nutrition.
– To act as focal point on nutrition and mental health related issues.
– To liaise with the nutrition technical staff in the Amman regional office and HQ.
Do you meet the profile required criteria?
Training: Nurse / Nutritionist / Medical Doctor / Public Health specialist with experience in emergency and post-emergency situations.
Technical specific knowledge: Infant and Young Child Feeding in Emergencies, Community Management of Acute Malnutrition, Mental Health and Psychosocial Support, Primary health care, Care practices,.
Previous experience (years): 4 years of previous related experience in nutrition and health including MHPSS.
Humanitarian sector knowledge: At least 4 years of experience in humanitarian sector. Acquainted with the Middle East context
Organization knowledge: Desirable
Languages: Fluent in English both written and verbal
Fluent in Arabic both written and verbal
IT systems: Windows, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
Mobility (national/ internacional): Based in Beirut with frequent travels to the bases and potentially international
Commitment to Gender Equality: Valuable prior experience in issues related to the promotion of gender equality or personal commitment to gender equality.
Our remuneration package: