وظائف شاغرة لدى منظمة العمل ضد الجوع في بيروت لبنان 4\7\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : Operations Coordinator
الجهة العمل : العمل ضد الجوع
مكان العمل : بيروت
دولة العمل: لبنان
Duration : 12 Months
Start date : ASAP
You’ll contribute to ending world hunger by …
The Head of base is responsible for coordinating, consolidating, and ensuring smooth implementation of and adherence to logistic, human resource, administration and provides operational support to the Nutrition / Food Security / Water and Sanitation programs on an Action Against Hunger Zahle base. The Operation Coordinator oversees security at the base level, leading the context and risk analysis and the adoption of the necessary measures to protect the staff and the Organisation
The Operation Coordinator will represent AAH in the Bekaa and oversee all AAH activities, staff and assets, making sure that all departments follow AAH procedures and have a unified and coherent management. Will update and follow up all AAH procedures with the support of CD and Headquarters.
Key activities in your role will include
Coordinate all staff, hold weekly meetings and activity planning sessions.
Do you meet the profile required criteria?
Degree and/or Master Degree in Economics, Sociology, International Development, Political Science or International Relations
5 years of experience in the Humanitarian/development sector, preferably in accountancy, finance, budget management, donor rules, AAH procedures and Cost Coverage Plan. Experience in logistics and security management, preferably using Kitlog V3.6 Ability to write donor reports and proposals in English. Training and capacity building experience.
At least 5 years previous field experience in a relief NGO, ideally in a similar role. Minimum of one year of previous experience in an NGO in managerial position.
Previous experience in security management.
Previous experience in the humanitarian field (at least 5 years)
At least 2 years with AAH
English (compulsory working language, spoken, read and written); Spanish (desirable); Arabic (useful)
Windows Domain, Compulsory expertise in Excel, accounting program
Our remuneration package:
- Formal work contract: 12 months.
- Base: Zahle
- Salary: according to ACF salary scale
- Guest House or similar accommodation covered by the organization or 600$ accommodation allowance if you find your own apartment
- Travel costs to and from the mission.
- Expat Health, repatriation, travel and life insurance covered by the organization
- Extra per month and per child (Under 18 years old): from 100€ to 225€ monthly (according to standard list of Action Against Hunger -Spain).
- Break: additional rest period, including travel cost to a reference area and economic help of 215€.
- 25 working days of paid leave per year.