وظائف شاغرة لدى منظمة العمل لمكافحة الجوع دمشق – سوريا
– To assist line managers in recruitment process
– To manage recruitment processes and make sure they are in compliance with the organization rules
– To anticipate gaps in positions and propose alternative solutions
– Design and follow up on staff development plans
Identify training needs for staff
– Plan organize internal and external training
– Prepare periodical reports on both recruitment and training
– Prepare and follow up staff induction plans
– Prepare Payroll
– Follow up on staff administration
– knowledge in Human Resources Management tools such as organization charts, performance appraisal, job descriptions, staff training and development
– Excellent command in both English and Arabic languages
– Excellent Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT)
– Ability to travel
– Solid experience in any HRIS
– Results focused with clear action plans.
– Adaptability to sudden changes.
– Strong communication skills.
– Applications will be assessed and vacancy might be closed before the end of the announcement as per qualifications availability.
Salary and Benefits
It has been working in Syria since 2009 with the Iraqi refugees and then in 2012 with the Syrian population affected by the current crises in the country.