وظائف شاغرة لدى منظمة الهلال الأحمر العربي السوري في سوريا 8 \ 12 \ 2018
throughout the organization.
2. Assist budget holders in filling out the distributed budgeting templates and securing the actual
and historical data when needed.
3. Follow up with the departments on budget update and report expenditures.
4. Produce Budgeting Comparative Reports on a periodic basis.
5. Monitor the Budgeting Comparative Reports, track and explain variations on a periodic basis.
6. Initiate and assist in the development of the annual budget process.
7. Produce quarterly budget memo containing reasons of variances for all departments based on
8. Review, monitor and analyze the reasonableness of budgetary requests, recommend
appropriate balance and use of limited resources.
9. Review analysis of data and trend analysis as well comparison of current data with budgeted
and forecasted numbers.
10. Prepare and analyze periodic reporting data related to operational performance, variances and
11. Analyze financial statements of the organization as well as its expenses and revenues in order
to predict future financial performance.
12. Hold a list of reporting activities and prepare reports within the deadline of each stakeholder
(e.g. ministry, social security, donor).
13. Support internal and external auditors responding to audit queries.
Function Specific Experience:
– Experience in the area of budgeting and reporting
Industry Related Experience:
– Experience in similar volunteer-based organizations or humanitarian organizations preferred
Years of Experience:
– 3 years of relevant experience