وظائف شاغرة لدى BBC Arabic – بيروت – لبنان
BBC Arabic Beirut is looking for a Production Coordinator to work on its long form programmes produced from Lebanon.
The Production Coordinator provides logistical and coordination support to the production team on one or more productions and/or a portfolio of content.
You will report to the Beirut Arabic Programes production manager.
- Contributes to the scheduling and smooth running of the production/content in line with divisional requirements and relevant BBC frameworks, guidelines and policies.
- Responsible for supporting the Production Manager (or equivalent) in identifying and sourcing appropriate resource and location requirements for the production at the earliest possible stage.
- Ensures compliance with BBC policies, guidelines, legislative and regulatory requirements, in order to minimise the BBC’s exposure to risk. Escalates unresolved issues promptly.
- Ensures that any rights issues are and recorded, escalating any issues at the earliest stage.
- Experience of television production, in particular studio programmes is required
- Good Arabic and English language
- Technical knowledge of equipment needed for filming and editing and the ability to embrace new technology
- Financial skills in order to provide support to the production manager for monitoring costs and manage delegated programme budgets
- Willingness to work flexibly and often under tight deadlines
- Must be a good team player
12 month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: Local Terms and Conditions