وظائف شاغرة لدى DynCorp International في الكويت 30\9\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : مخطط مرافق
الجهة الموظفة : DynCorp International
مكان العمل : الكويت
- Provide technical advice and briefing to Customer or facility tenants regarding maintenance and project priorities, facility planning and funding requirements.
- Define requirements, develop scope, lead, monitor, inspect and manage facility improvement projects (repair, maintenance, installation, reconfiguration).
- Assists facility tenants with the preparation of facilityengineering work orders, engineering change proposals, and other related documentation affecting the facility’s configuration.
- Maintains facility configuration management documentation to include “as built” drawings, engineering change proposals, and work orders.
- Performs scheduling and layout of operations, and inspection and surveillance of materials, methods, and equipment used in construction.
- Plans specific objectives for the program, including required innovations and improvisations.
- Prepares detailed cost estimates for use in obtaining project funding and bid evaluation.
- Performs duties of a COTR on construction projects, administer and deconflict issues regarding construction schedule and operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience with DoD engineering procedures, policies and work classifications applicable to equipment and facilities.
- Familiarity with all aspects of facility operations to include but not limited to HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical and space management
- Previous support experience with DPW, USACE or similar entities is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
- Familiar with ICD 705.1, SCIF and data center construction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to successfully brief and interact with Senior Officials.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Engineering licensing, PMP and/or other trade certifications are pluses.
- Must possesses an active TS/SCI clearance.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent qualified construction/planning-related fields experiences.
- Minimum 6 years of recent/current experience in facility engineering development, master planning, operations support, or other direct support to DoD and/or the intelligence community (IC).
- Military background with familiarity with Army operations and procedures is a plus.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة