وظائف شاغرة لدى Evine – عدن – الأردن
- 12 Months Supervisory Experience In A Contact Center Environment
Supervise the day-to-day operations of the Evine Sales department, directing the activities of Sales Associates and other floor support personnel to ensure that service goals are attained and the business operations are fully supported. Maintain consistent communication between management and the sales staff to ensure employees have the necessary information to perform as an integral part of the success of our operation. Create a positive environment through fair and consistent treatment for all employees and respond quickly to issues and problems with proactive, customer focused solutions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Provide overall floor support, answering questions from phone support personnel.
· Handle highly escalated calls with professionalism and expedite resolution, creating a positive customer experience.
· Provide firm, fair, and consistent feedback to all sales staff to support individual growth and maintain a positive work environment.
· Provide appropriate coaching and corrective discipline as needed to address non-compliance issues.
· Find ways to motivate and increase job satisfaction with each member of the sales staff.
· Monitor performance of employees to ensure that service and sales goals are met.
· Complete performance reviews for Sales Associates.
· Ensure that corporate policies and procedures are followed and are consistently applied for issue resolution.
· Provide on-going communication and process improvement suggestions to the Sales Manager.
· Provide great customer service to internal and external customers.
· Organize and assign workload for Sales Associates and floor support personnel.
· Maintain customer management system/reports and other tools or reports used to measure the overall performance of the Sales Department.
· Complete special projects requested by the Sales Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Previous call center experience required.
· 12 months supervisory experience in a contact center environment.
· Able to prioritize various work tasks.
· Extreme sense of urgency.
· Strong Customer Service orientation
· Strong problem solving, decision making, organizational, time management,
· Strong conflict management, communication, inter-personal, and motivational skills
· Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
· Work Schedules: (Must be willing to work a weekend rotation)