وظائف شاغرة لدى Nestlé نستله – السعودية
- 1-2 Years, Marketing Experience
The primary responsibility of the Key Account Specialist is to align Nestlé strategy with customers’ needs by developing mutual business opportunities. At this position, he has to maximize short and long term sales and profitability and build long term relationships with customers to become the preferred category supplier
• Gather customer trends, needs and competitor information and disseminate within the organization.
• Set strategic direction for Key Account Customers with General Operations Manager or Country Manager
• Maximize category potential for Nestlé and customer.
• Develop, negotiate, implement and monitor customer specific strategies in line with brand objectives “Account plan”, including range development, merchandising / space, promotion, pricing
• Define and set up best Practices of Promotion planning.
• Ensure that in-store activity generates sales
• Prepare and conduct regular customer business planning and review periodically cycle involving all internal service provider.
• Prepare tailor-made promotion in line with Marketing objectives.
• Review and amend the promotion forecast (volume and fund needed).
• Follow up financial performance of Key Account Customer (Customer Contribution Statement and Trade Spend) for future discussions.
• Develop and keep up-to-date Customer Profiles.
• Follow up on payment delays.
• Develop and manage long term customer relationships.
– Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken, including those taking place on trade, to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestle Instructions and local country codes.
– Comply with Nestlé’s strictest requirements that Nestlé marketing and sales personnel will not seek contact with, or give advice to pregnant women, or mothers of infants and young children regarding Infant Formula in their business capacity.
Knowledge: Product and local market knowledge, Understand company strategies and objectives, Customer needs and buying pattern, International Retailers knowledge, Financial understanding, PC literate
Skills: Training skills, Key Account Management skills, Category Management skills, Organizational skills, Financial / Logistic / Marketing skills, Thinking and problem solving, Initiative and follow through, Communication (oral and written), Analytical and planning skills.
Experience: Sales operation experience (1-2 years), Marketing experience an advantage.
Management & Leadership Principles.
Education: University Degree in Commercial Science, English and Arabic Speaking.
Knowledge: Product and local market knowledge, Understand company strategies and objectives, Customer needs and buying pattern, International Retailers knowledge, financial understanding, PC literate
Skills: Training skills, Key Account Management skills, Category Management skills, Organizational skills, Financial / Logistic / Marketing skills, Thinking and problem solving