وظائف شاغرة لدى SOS Children’s Villages Syria – دمشق – سوريا
مدير عالمي :
: منسق ERP
– Aligning project activities of the ERP according to SOS CVI project documentation (crisis response form; project proposal; budget outline etc.) and reporting any deviances therein to the Member Association Syria and the MENA Regional Emergency Response Department
– Revising and adjusting SOS CVI project documentation based on changes in needs and/or budget, in consultation with the MENA Region Emergency Response Department.
– Responsible of effective and efficient implementation with the strategic plan of ERP including all projects and provide recommendations.
– Projects activities include support to un-accompanied and separated children, Interim Care and Re-unification, child Friendly spaces, medical and psycho-social & Educational support
– Responsible of running project activities in alignment with the procedures and policies in all aspects (Procurement, HR, Inventory, Finance, child protection and Child safeguarding….etc.),
– Review and regular updates for proposals and plans based on the changeable circumstances, available funds and assessment needs.
– Full cooperating between ER programs and NA programs in term of planning and exit Strategy.
– Responsible for ensuring fair and transparent recruitment for the ERP staff, as well as contract management and payroll of all employees, in collaboration with HR and Finance departments;
– Ensuring personal development and capacity building of team members in the ERP, when necessary, as well as documenting evaluations of co-workers;
– Leading and managing a diverse team of, among others, case and field managers, educators, care givers, office and domestic staff
– Ensuring SOS CVI internal procedures in HR management and local labour law are adhered to.
– Ensuring that all recruitment processes are aligned with the pre-defined standards from the job ads, shortlisting with IOR, and the recruitment committee involvement.
– Ensuring that all ERP employees undergo an effective performance appraisal talk as per organizational chart and hierarchy in addition to reviewing and approving new org charts for new projects.
– As budget holder, responsible for ensuring the correct use of funds in the project, as allocated per budget line in the budget overview.
– Responsible for ensuring alignment of project procurement to the internal SOS CVI procurement procedures and Syrian Law.
– Responsible for the revision of project budgets in collaboration with the finance department.
– Accountable that information stated in internal and external project reports is accurate.
– Developing operational relevant KPIs together with M&E and incorporating them in the regular reporting.