وظائف شاغرة لدى Trace Systems – الكويت
تفاصيل الوظيفة :
Trace Systems, headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, was founded in 1999 to support and defend our nation’s security interests at home and abroad–– whenever and wherever. We provide cybersecurity, intelligence, communications, networking and information technology services, systems, and solutions to the United States Department of Defense, Intelligence Community and Department of Homeland Security.
Job Title: SME
Job Location: Kuwait
Security Clearance: Secret
- Provide operational support to various SATCOM and infrastructure projects on behalf of Trace to its supported customers.
- Provide operational support to various projects for tactical SATCOM suites and devices.
- Interface with Government personnel for project status, funding, and management.
- Make recommendations to Government personnel for communications solutions, support the sales and fielding of those solutions.
- Manage tasks as needed for the procurement of hardware and services from appropriate vendors.
- Coordinate with Trace managers for project execution including financials, personnel, and deliverables.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- The contractor shall have working knowledge of Trace’s suite of tactical communications solutions with at five years of past performance consisting of a background in customer support training and IT or maintenance experience with military systems and operations.The contractor shall prepare and give oral and written presentations to Government and corporate personnel as required.The contractor shall have a working knowledge of requirements of Government and other subordinate commands in the region.The contractor shall provide an After Action Report highlighting any activities, accomplishments, and coordination.
- Minimum 7 years experience managing and executing projects for the DOD.
- Must be a US Citizen
To Apply: We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at Trace Systems! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: www.tracesystems.com. #jointracesystems
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact [email protected]
Trace Systems is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.