وظائف شاغرة للعمل لدى المجلس الدنماركي للاجئين – بيروت – لبنان
تفاصيل الوظيفة :
We are looking for a highly qualified Animators -Irbid, Animator main responsibility will be taking care of child friendly space users, conducting several recreational activities upon request within DRC community centers.
- Conduct activities implemented in Youth Empowerment Programs, Child Friendly Spaces, Women-only social spaces within DRC community centers in Irbid .
- Set up and develop community based Psychosocial Support Activities (e.g. recreational and psycho- educational activities) for all ages
- Facilitation of group activity sessions, including implementing activity manuals provided by the PSS support advisor, and putting up activity plans to meet the needs of their groups.
- Providing attendance sheets for their groups members that follows the templet provided by the PSS team.
- Contact the beneficiaries participating in the activities to inform of the date for their sessions.
- Make sure all beneficiaries have filled the pre and post evaluation forms, and follow up with people who dropped out to know the reason on regular reporting templates.
- Ensuring that all work with beneficiaries is confidential and that ethical practices are observed at all times.
- Develop and promote clear and inclusive practices that promote a culture of respect for all participants.
- Ensure protection principles and ‘do no harm’ are mainstreamed in psychosocial activities;
- Any other business related to the enhancement of the quality of the PSS and the community center services that might be assigned by their line manager
- Bachelor degree
- Tertiary qualifications in social work, social sciences, mental health, sociology or a relevant equivalent; or an experience not less than one year in the same field of work
- At least 1 year relevant work experience with similar functions, including experience working with local organizations in community service and in facilitating psychosocial support activities for women, children, youth and vulnerable groups
- Strong people skills, particularly verbal and written communication;
- Basic ability to work with computer and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments;
- Shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges;
- Familiarity with DRC program and operational procedures a plus.
- Outspoken person able to inform about community center services.
- Ability to work independently with strong sense of focus, task-oriented, nonjudgmental, open personal qualities, clear sense of boundaries.
- A strong sense of and respect for confidentiality involving both beneficiaries and fellow employees.
- Ability to work in a variety of settings with culturally-diverse families and communities in a culturally sensitive and appropriate manner
If you have questions or are facing problems with the online application process, please visit drc.ngo/jobsupport.