وظائف شاغرة مميزة لدى البنك العربي في عدة تخصصات – الأردن
تفاصيل الوظيفة :
Accountabilities & Key Roles :
• Drafting, reviewing and updating all public relations related content, communications, and material as per the bank standards and policies.
• Generating media monitoring reports .
• Handling all public relations related events and logistics write, review, edit and coordinate approval for the following content (interviews, communications with customers, website content, brochures, online profiles, announcements, speeches, newsletters, press releases) and update as necessary ensuring transparency and alignment to strategy, brand image and core values.
• Implement templates, standardized texts and content management system.
• Assist in conducting regular audits to ensure consistency of common information and text used across Arab Bank Group and in countries.
• Handle the media monitoring process using services subscribed to and independent research, and escalate bad public relations and/ or unverified news, comments, etc…
• Circulate public relations and relevant news internally on regular basis.
• Develop, write and manage content for the Bank’s corporate social responsibility program for related websites, articles, blogs and announcements, as requested.
• Assist in filling/ answering questions for award applications, reviewing and editing proposed answers.
• Coordinate and handle the development, production and distribution of media & investor kits, and continuously update them.
• Coordinate and handle the content requirements of social media outlets and online groups and other accounts, as requested.
• Plan, coordinate and handle all the logistics related to public relation events and initiatives.
Bachelors degree Journalism/ Communication/ Public Relations/ Marketing or related fields.
Five to seven years in leading international Media/ Public Relation firm or in similar position preferably in international bank/ company.
• Fluent in English & Arabic.
• Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent time management and organization skills.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Possess solid contacts network within the media industry and on a regional scale.
• Excellent command of Microsoft office skills.
• Proven ability to multi task and work under pressure and tight deadlines.