وظائف شاغرة ومنوعة لدى الخطوط الجوية القطرية – الدوحة – قطر
As a Graphic Designer, you will be required to design, create, develop artwork and graphics applications for Cabin Services Department. This role involves producing above and below-the-line advertisements, brochures, collateral materials, HTMLs and online graphics.
You will be responsible for creating high quality graphic design, managing work flows, deadlines, quality assurance and creating content of all campaigns, projects and visual communication’s graphic design.
You are required to ensure that the images reflect reality but are also of incredibly high quality and aesthetically pleasing. When required, you will provide support to the department in formatting, printing and preparation of documents, specifications, artworks and presentations. You will also create professional standard informative materials for distribution to staff and relevant external stakeholder.
Aircraft Deliveries Engineer – IFE
You will oversee the build assembly including the delivery process of new acquired aircraft specific to the IFE scope of company granted Authorization.
Key Accountabilities include:
- To ensure that the airline receives the best possible product by evaluating the build assembly and delivery process of newly acquired aircraft at the respective manufacturing sites which shall include but not be limited to components, system installation and functionality associated with the IFE scope of company granted approval.
- Participation of aircraft manufactures customer presentations of assembled areas including a review to ensure that company quality standards and expectations are being maintained at all times.
- Detailed visual inspection including functionality check of all IFE related items as pertains the specific delivery and aircraft type.
- Participation of associated customer flight to verify functionality of associated IFE systems.
- Ensuring that all associated findings are properly documented and corrected to the Airlines satisfaction.
- Elevate all pending IFE related deficiencies to Manager Aircraft Deliveries for resolution.
- Interact/liaise with Airbus/Boeing and IFE representatives to resolve delivery phase findings as applicable to the scope of work.
- Focal for promoting the airlines expectations, discretion and independent judgement in problem solving of technical related deficiencies with a focus on quality and protecting the airlines interest and investment.
- Promoting a good work together relationship between both Airbus/Boeing and the respective IFE suppliers with a common goal of continuous product improvement.
To be effective in this role, you will need a minimum of a high school qualification and valid Qatari Drivers license, combined with at least two years of relevant experience including office administration tasks.
You should be an effective team member, have a good command of the English language and be able to work well with confidential information.
You should also be well presented, well organised with good time management capability.