وظائف شاغرة ومنوعة لدى الخطوط الجوية القطرية في قطر 3\7\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : Contracts Coordinator
About Your Job:
In this role as Contracts Coordinator, you will coordinate the contracting process for QAS, including review and record maintenance for all contracts, contractual, commercial and supporting documentation. Monitor contract (Start / End date) and maintain the contract data base as well as to be a liaison between suppliers and other departments.
- Organizing and updating contract files using a computerized file tracking database.
- Maintaining a QAS contract database in QAS and QR Contract Management System (CMS), following up agreements, track life of contracts in Contracts’ share folder (QAS CMS), monitoring contract renewal and cancellations.
- Prioritizing and coordinating various document requests for review to expedite for processing by Contracts Administration Manager.
- Provide contracts administrators’ report in preparation for weekly team meetings, special projects as assigned by Contracts Administration Manager.
- Handling administrative tasks not limited to (Tracking the contracts, providing the analytical report, keeping the contract record up to date) follow up with suppliers & internal dept. LM , printing document , as well as respond to internal and external correspondence following established company procedures.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة
المسمى الوظيفي :Recruitment Operations Coordinator
About the job:
The Recruitment Operations Coordinator is responsible for coordination, administrative and information management support to the Global Recruitment team. Coordinators support the transformation of engaged candidates into engaged employees, and assist in facilitating the career progression of existing employees, by ensuring the delivery of an empowering experience to applicants, candidates and internal recruitment process customers
The main job responsibilities include:
- Deliver logistics, coordination and administrative support to the Global Recruitment Team
- Ensure that all the information is tracked and logged in the appropriate systems and raise staff movement forms for internal and external candidates
- Responsible interview logistics arrangements for candidates to meet indicated time frames, including but not limited to; booking tickets and accommodation, confirming local transport, delivering business visas, confirming a venue and required tools, communicating any special assessment instructions and ensuring delivery of appropriate meal allowances.
- Review the requirements of specific interview events and research appropriate suppliers, venues and hotels
- Support the advertising needs of a recruitment event as required by making sure that appropriate rooms, assessment spaces and tools are available in line with the needs of any given overseas interview events
- Prepare, raise and obtain necessary approvals and relevant Purchase orders in order to process the cost of the recruitment events
- Liaise with Procurement, Finance and Accounts Payables for processing the payments
- Respond to any issues that may arise during the recruitment event and ensure the details and outcomes are documented and tracked in the appropriate management systems.
- Ensure appropriate panel packs and interview guides are prepared and handed over to the recruitment candidate centre
- Provide exceptional and individualised services to VIP candidates and initiate requests for exceptional approvals during the interview stage
- Ensure that all mandatory Staff movement approval (SMA) related documentation has been obtained and is in line with the company policy.
- Ensure candidates’ personal details are accurately captured in Oracle and maintain high level of confidentiality with regards to the information contained in candidates’ SMAs
- Follow up with SMA approvers and coordinate queries between approvers and recruiters as needed, escalating appropriately the questions and concerns to team leaders, managers and recruiters when required.
- Work closely with the IT team to resolve any technical issues or concerns associated with SMA submission.
- Implement process improvement but at the same time make suggestions based on customer feedback.
- Establish good relationships with the team members and offer support when necessary
- Regularly meet with the recruiters to discuss and agree upon any changes and challenges related to the departments in their respective area
- Manage exceptional issues/situations tracking the progress and liaising with relevant parties to normalise situations as efficiently as possible
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of new policies, processes, systems, practices and regulations related to HR, Recruitment, Government Services, HR Employee Services and any other relevant departments
- Diploma or Associate Degree or Equivalent
- Hospitality, Events Management, other customer service industries or HR studies preferred.
- Min. 4 of job related experience required
- Experience working in high volume, high demand role
- Experience in a multi-cultural environment
You must have Relevant College or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with at least 6 years of relevant experience. Prior experience working with Customer Information Management/ Customer Relationship Management Technology/ Omni Channel Customer Engagement Platform is required. You must be expert understanding of the CRM functions and the resulting impacts on system and procedural requirements.
The successful candidate must have solid skills in creating reports, presentations, project management and proven skills for business analysis and process reverse engineering skills in Travel/Hospitality Industry.