وظائف شاغرة ومنوعة لدى برنامج الأغذية العالمي في دبي الإمارات العربية 20\3\2019
الوظيفة الشاغرة : Islamic Social Finance Officer SC 9
WFP seeks candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our humanitarian principles.
Selection of staff is made on a competitive basis, and we are committed to promoting diversity and gender balance.
Education: Advanced University degree in Economics, Finance, Law, Political Science, International Development, Communications or other relevant field, or First University degree with additional years in relevant fields of work.
- At least ten years of postgraduate professional experience in relevant fields of work, with demonstrated experience advising nonprofits, governments and other stakeholders on Islamic Social Finance Officer (ISF).
- Background and interest in cause-driven multi-sectoral partnerships, fundraising and advocacy campaigns, corporate social responsibility, communications, emergency response, development programmes and other related fields.
- Previous experience in the Gulf region is required.
- Previous experience with Islamic banks, financial institutions and/or consultancies is an asset.
Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Arabic is mandatory.
In Dubai, WFP’s Partnerships Unit is comprised of two teams. The Government Partnership team manages partnerships with Gulf States. The Private Sector Partnership team manages parterships with companies, foundations, NGOs and individuals in the Gulf region, oversees regional fundraising campaigns and supports private sector engagement efforts led by other WFP offices in the wider Middle East, North Africa, Central Asia and Eastern Europe region. The selected candidate will be working with both teams to guide WFP’s efforts in engaging with relevant governmental entities, scholars, experts, private entities and the public at large, in the region and beyond, to enable innovative funding solutions through Islamic Social Finance (ISF).
Job Title: Islamic Social Finance Officer
Level: SC 9
Salary: Starting from AED 32,444.84 per month (inclusive of pension), plus medical insurance and other entitlements.
Duration of Employment: 12 months with possibility of extension
Report to: Head of Private Sector Partnerships for the Middle East, North Africa, Central Asia and Eastern Europe, based in Dubai.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
- Collate, analyse and report on internal and external data and studies and collect insights and guidance from officials, scholars and experts to establish key challenges and opportunities around ISF, map existing approaches deployed by other UN agencies and INGOs globally, identify countries most prone to support WFP’s pilot initiatives, and recommend effective and innovative solutions and tools for WFP to mobilize resources through ISF.
- Develop and lead the implementation of WFP’s ISF strategy and action plan in coordination with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with WFP’s Communication division to establish a solid advocacy framework around ISF, directly building on WFP’s mission, operations and core values.
- Work with WFP’s Legal and Finance units to establish a new legal and financial framework and fundraising tools that would enable WFP to further comply with ISF principles, receive Zakat, Sadaqah and Waqf funds, while staying aligned with WFP’s core values, policies and regulations.
- Work with WFP’s Government Partnerships team in Dubai and other WFP regional bureaus and country offices outside the Gulf region to advance the thinking and planning process through high-level exchange with national Zakat funds, governmental organizations, scholars and other relevant authorities.
- Work with WFP’s Private Sector Partnerships team in Dubai and global Individual Giving unit in Rome to roll out effective and compelling fundraising campaigns, fundraising events and activations during Ramadan and throughout the year.
- Work with WFP’s Private Sector Partnerships division in in the Gulf and around the world to identify and engage corporate partners – notably in the financial and media sectors – prone to support WFP through Zakat obligations and support WFP’s outreach efforts during Ramadan.
- Draft briefs, reports and cheat sheets, to enable informed action planning and decision-making by senior stakeholders.
- Provide strategic guidance and technical support to WFP’s regional bureaus, country offices and technical units eager to explore fundraising opportunities through ISF.
- Enter and update data, contacts and documents pertaining to ISF in SalesForce and other relevant internal platforms.
- Produce reports, brochures and PowerPoint presentations on ISF.
- Guide and supervise volunteers and interns, acting as a point of referral and supporting them with more complex analysis and queries.
- Help identify meetings and events prone to advance WFP’s efforts in engaging into ISF, attend those events as required and debrief senior stakeholders.
- Perform other related duties as required.
4Ps CORE ORGANISATIONAL CAPABILITIES
- Understand and communicate the Strategic Objectives: Understands WFP’s Strategic Objectives and the link to own work objectives.
- Be a force for positive change: Flexibly adapts individual contributions to accommodate changes in direction from supervisors and internal/external changes (such as evolving needs of beneficiaries, new requirements of partners).
- Make the mission inspiring to our team: Recognizes and shares with team members the ways in which individual contributions relate to WFP’s mission.
- Make our mission visible in everyday actions: Sets own goals in alignment with WFP’s overall operations, and is able to communicate this link to others.
- Encourage innovation & creative solutions: Shows willingness to explore and experiment with new ideas and approaches in own work.
- Focus on getting results: Consistently delivers results within individual scope of work on time, on budget and without errors.
- Make commitments and make good on commitments: Commits to upholding individual accountabilities and responsibilities in the face of ever-changing country or functional priorities.
- Be Decisive: Makes rational decisions about individual activities when faced with uncertain circumstances, including in times of ambiguity regarding information or manager direction.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة