وظائف شاغرة ومنوعة لدى برنامج الأغذية العالمي في لبنان 8\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : Programme Associate
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
Under the supervision of Head of Accountability to Affected Populations (AAP) & Protection unit, the incumbent will perform the following tasks:
1. Provide specialized expertise and contribute towards the development of project activities, plans and processes supporting alignment of beneficiary feedback mechanisms with wider programme policies and guidelines.
- Provide efficient coordination and specialized project management support to the development and improvement of the call centre system and internal complaints and feedback response processes to ensure they are performed within the established targets following WFP’s policies and procedures.
- Within the specific area of responsibility, prepare a variety of elaborated reports and substantial data analysis (e.g. call centre data; helpdesk complaints; validation data etc) and make recommendations to supervisors, ensuring deliverables adhere to corporate standards and quality control.
- Lead and ensure accurate, timely recording of data within the specific technical area of work (e.g. call centre data; helpdesk complaints; validation data etc) and consistency of information presented to stakeholders.
- Extract and clean information from hotline and assign for actioning per category on regular basis. Follow-up on actions taken per category and report back on results when needed.
- Ensure all sensitive information on beneficiaries is kept confidential and a system is put in place to manage and address complaints.
- Coordinate and liaise with internal counterparts on a range of complex matters (e.g. beneficiary inclusion and exclusion; improvement of cash-based transfer processes in response to complaints etc) to enable effective collaboration, implementation and monitoring of ongoing project activities.
- Foster relationships and support partnership-building with local partners, agencies, NGOs and government institutions to ensure efficient and effective delivery of joint projects and systems.
- Support the capacity building of WFP staff, cooperating partners and national government with regard to complaints processing and response and beneficiary inclusion/exclusion processes etc
- Act as an escalation point for complex query resolution on beneficiary complaints resolution, at an individual level and in order to improve programme processes.
- Manage a team of support staff, providing advice, guidance and training, to ensure individual and team objectives are delivered to agreed standards and deadlines.
- Follow standard emergency preparedness practices to ensure WFP is able to quickly respond and deploy needed resources to affected areas at the onset of the crisis.
- Perform other related duties as required.STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Secondary School Education. A Bachelor degree in Communications, International Affairs, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or other relevant field is a plus.
Experience: Six (6) years of progressively responsible experience, including at least two years (2) years in the field of hotline, data management, monitoring, evaluation, statistics or any related field.
Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Arabic languages. Knowledge of French language is added advantage.
DESIRED EXPERIENCES FOR ENTRY INTO THE ROLE
• Has contributed to the implementation of humanitarian/development programmes (i.e. cash based transfer; livelihoods; food security etc).
- Has contributed to the design and implementation of technical projects (i.e. call centre systems, ticketing system; or other data capturing and processing systems etc).
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate complex technical data to non-technical colleagues.
المسمى الوظيفي : Administration Associate
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
1. Verify resource requirements in the area of responsibility (WFP facilities, assets, light vehicle fleet, etc.), and assist in the identification of new requirements to facilitate efficiency and cost-effectiveness of operations and services.
2. Liaise with all Agencies at field level to support the preparation of the annual budget ensuring the correct allocation between agencies based on relevant cost drivers. Ensure that staff numbers and space occupied by all agencies are accurately reflected in the budget.
3. Responsible for provision of services such as facilities management, travel, protocol and light vehicle management related, etc., reporting any discrepancies to the supervisor for consistent and timely delivery of services, to ensure a working environment that is comfortable, clean, and well maintained and meets UN regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
4. Support the production of various data and compile and prepare reports in order to contribute to the provision of accurate information for informative decision-making and to support the effective and timely management of WFP resources. Provide supporting documentation to WFP to initiate and process of all payments, including correctly utilizing system (WINGS).
5. Produce monthly reconciliations of expenditure for common services suppliers and ensuring Supplier payment requests are timeously processed for distribution to the country office.
6. Contribute to planning, monitoring and processing administrative actions related to procurement, finance, human resources, etc., including contracts with external vendors to ensure all data is accurately and timely recorded, processed in WFP corporate systems and any operational issues addressed. Calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money.
7. Plan best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new building, or re-organising of current premises and plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives.
8. Adapt and update administrative processes, supporting the implementation of operating procedures, in order to contribute to the continuous improvement of administration services in the area of responsibility.
9. Use performance management techniques to monitor common services and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement. Put in place mechanisms to routinely assess quality of services provided by various service providers.
10. Answer a range of queries related to the provision of administrative services in order to support the resolution of daily issues.
11. Coordinate the activities of a team of staff working in the area, to ensure individual and team objectives are met in compliance with all relevant regulations, policies, and procedures, and performance plan.
12. Facilitate knowledge building and sharing with regards to management and operations in the UN Building, synthesis of lessons learnt and best practices.
13. Provide training and guidance to staff in interpretation of administrative procedures, policies, processes, and use of corporate systems to ensure consistency and efficiency of services provided to all clients.
14. Act as a focal point for HR in the field office ensuring high level of coordination with the HR unit in the Country Office.
15. Perform efficient staff management for the subordinate staff in the unit and promote the team spirit in execution of duties.
16. Other accountabilities, as required.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education: A secondary school education. A University degree or post-secondary certificate in Administration or any related functional area is a plus.
Experience: Five (5) or more years of experience in related field
Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English. Knowledge of French language is an added advantage.
DESIRED EXPERIENCES FOR ENTRY INTO THE ROLE
- Has demonstrated a sound understanding of WFP administrative operating standards and awareness of international humanitarian development issues through day to day work.
- Has provided ad-hoc guidance to new staff members.
- Has demonstrated ability to diagnose problems and identifies and communicates processes to support change initiatives.
- Has capacity to gather, analyze and disseminate information on best practice in accountability and results-based management systems
- Knowledge of specialized common business practices and methods gained through relevant technical training and experience.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with a range of individuals to provide a high-quality support service.
- Ability to carry out basic data analysis and independently rectify problems requiring attention.
- Ability to monitor and record financial transactions.
- Good communication skills required to give and receive information and work with a variety of individuals.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا