وظائف شاغرة ومنوعة لدى برنامج الأغذية العالمي – بيروت – لبنان
تفاصيل الوظيفة :
Our vision: Easy Air Travel every
step of the way.
Around the world, nearly every
passenger flight relies on SITA technology. Globally, almost every airport and
airline does business with us, and it’s our job to support their operations.
As the world’s leading air transport IT
and communications specialist, we’re committed to meeting the demands of the
air transport industry around the clock, every day.
- A key member of the Facilities
Management team accountable for operational performance of the Real-Estate
portfolio that are under his/her responsibility. Possesses a solid
understanding of regional markets to determine best appropriate R-E decisions
in support of our company’s business strategy.
- Has strong business and financial
skills for building and delivery business case to support his/her real-estate
decisions. Demonstrated knowledge in managing FM projects and demonstrated
experience in adapting local facilities to meet on-going business requirements
and changing working trends.
- Stakeholder in the Regional Management
Team (RMT) for all Facilities projects.
- Take a customer centric approach and
ensure that suitable regional facilities are always available to meet their
- Achieve customer’s expectation through
efficient planning, site selection and project management.
- Managing and implementing space, office
planning, office moves and storage requirements to meet our customer’s
- Ensures that Facilities standards,
policies and processes are respected in all locations.
- Has full ownership of any issues in
relation to the “Office Working Environment” until full resolution.
- Protect our customers and assets by
ensuring that Health, Safety, Security and Environment laws and regulations are
followed in all locations under his/her responsibilities.
- Leverage facilities lease opportunities
to align regional facilities with the SITA’ location strategy.
- Ensure that information relevant to
his/her respective region is accurate and update in the Facilities systems
(CAFM, Office Accommodation layout, Lease Database, Contract Database, Access
- Leverage the information to maintain
the highest possible occupancy levels, and carry out all necessary
communications associated with this effort
- Keeps abreast of technical
developments, laws and regulations related to these facilities management.
- Manages his/her regional Facilities
support staff to ensure a high level of facilities skills set and competences
while making sure of efficient use of resources.
- Provide and nurture a self-improvement
environment for his/her support staff.
- Optimizing premises costs through a
strict control of space requirement, rental conditions, occupancy costs, energy
& other consumption and capital expenditure.
- Consistently looking for cost
efficiency opportunities and continuously challenge the needs
- Prepares and implements the annual
regional facilities budget.
- Analyze and review budgetary and
financial data; monitor and authorize expenditures in accordance with
- Prepare and present for management
validation the business cases for premises’ activities under his/her region as
per the guidelines of delegated authority.
- Has ownership to ensure that his/her
facilities projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensures that Technical and
non-technical installations are maintained in conformity with company policies
- Facilitates customers Travel journey by
being the point of contact for all regional travel issues.
Education and Professional Qualifications
- University bachelor degree in Business
Administration, Finance, Real Estate or equivalent.
- Facilities Management certification or
equivalent work experience.
- 5 years’ experience in a facilities/real estate function in a large
national or multi-national organization including 3 years of supervisory experience
related to the management of real-estates
Knowledge and Skills
- Fundamental Knowledge of the real
estate and facilities best practices.
- Good knowledge about national, regional
and local property markets.
- Knowledge about financial leasing systems
- Fundamental knowledge of local/regional
laws, regulations, precautions and requirements related to buildings and
- Knowledge and experience in Property
Management Software and related Tools (AUTOCAD).
- Technical knowledge and experience in
building systems (HVA/C, Electrical, genset/UPS, Data network and cabling,
Server rooms, etc).
- Financial Acumen
- Project Management
- Results Orientation
SITA Core Competencies
- Adhering to Principles & Values
- Creating & Innovating
- Customer Focus
- Developing Talent
- Impact & Influence
- Leading Execution
- Managing Performance
Information Technology Solutions Developer
This position will close on 26 March 2018 at 11:59 PM, Rome Time
Duration: 12 Months extendable
Two (2 positions) Beirut CO, Lebanon
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– This position is open to qualified Lebanese candidates. Female candidates in particular, are encouraged to apply.
-Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further and assessment and/or interview
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education:First University degree in one or more of the following disciplines: Information Systems, Computer Science or Information Technology.
Experience: At least 2 years of Postgraduate experience with at least one year of experience in software development/ programming and maintenance
Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Arabic languages.
The solutions developer role is to map business problems to IT solutions, then mapping the IT solutions to available corporate tools or by designing, developing and maintain the solutions according to Country office needs, while maintaining proper documentation for all solutions. The solutions developer will act as the business analyst for the Country office ensuring business problems, IT solutions correlate, and the key tenets to Freedom in framework are in place. The solutions developer is core member of the IT Unit – business transformation stream that ensures business process are supported and driven by IT solutions.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
Within delegated authority and under the supervision of the ICT Officer, the Solutions Developer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Design and implement stable reliable and effective IT applications; Which include but not limited to Dalili, ICS, Data Analytics and mining reporting interface.
- Produce System Specification requirements from business problems when required.
- Ensure adherence to Freedom in Framework.
- Liaise with database developer to improve applications and establish best practices.
- Research and suggest new business solutions and services, to support office automation.
- Provide system support to users for developed solutions.
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation.
- Implement required testing regime to ensure developed systems are functional.
- Developing and maintaining APIs to support data and technology integration where needed.
- Respond to service requests on developed systems and incident resolution.
- Ensure developed solutions follow WFP guidelines for software solutions.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Additional required skills:
- Experience in database applications.
- Experience in UML.
- Experience in backend web development MVC Frameworks
- Affinity with UX and excellent UI implementation skills.
- Experience with implementing front-end frameworks in large applications.
- Understanding of test driven development (TDD).
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate complex and technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent analytical and organisation skills
- Experience in mobile application development
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent knowledge in Version Control tools such as Git.
- Up to date with modern frontend and backend building tools and latest trends.
- Communication and organization skills are keys for this position, along with a problem-solution attitude.
- PHP with knowledge in Laravel framework preferred.
- Extensive knowledge in Object Oriented programming.
- Extensive knowledge in HTML, CSS, SASS or (LESS).
- Knowledge in at least one of the following CSS framework: bootstrap, materialize, foundation.
- Linux server know-how.
- C#, Java and NodeJs is a plus.
- Mature judgment with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative spirit able to liaise with a wide range of people at all levels