وظائف شاغرة ومنوعة لدى شركة أمازون – دبي – الأمارات العربية المتحدة
· Developing a thorough understanding of the market segment, seasonality and global trends/events, and continually monitoring competitor efforts
. Managing end to end relationship and performance for top souq.com marketplace sellers/category in your portfolio.
· Managing end to end relationship of strategic groups along with expansion of their portfolio available to souq.com
· Working to develop new products based on Amazon data, market trends and customer needs analysis, and build business cases for each
· Exceed your targets for revenue, selection and customer experience metrics (cancellation rate, late shipment rate etc) for the sellers in your portfolio
· Collaborating with and influencing a number of internal and external stakeholders such as supply chain, sourcing, marketing, legal, tax, product compliance
. Understand and resolve seller issues by working with internal and external teams.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة
Senior Corporate Counsel
We are looking for an exceptional lawyer to support operations and logistics issues for Amazon’s Middle East businesses, including Q Express, our last mile delivery business. Our work is intellectually challenging, exciting and fast-paced. Developing innovative solutions to novel legal questions is part of our daily business. Like everyone at Amazon, were passionate about our customers.
You will serve as the primary lawyer responsible for counseling the business on a broad range of real estate, operations, commercial and regulatory matters. You will work directly with the business, serving as lead counsel on strategic deals, providing day-to-day advice, resolving issues that arise in existing commercial relationships, and handling pre-litigation legal disputes and inquiries.
Primary duties include developing strategies for handling legal issues in creative, business-centric ways, and you will build processes that address risk and allow the business flexibility and freedom to move quickly. In addition to structuring, drafting, and negotiating commercial transactions and business structures, you will help resolve issues that arise in commercial relationships. You will be advising the business on a wide range of issues, working with: PR, Public Policy, Real Estate, Environmental Health and Safety, Operations and Trade Compliance teams to structure, negotiate and draft general business transactions and drive policy change and improvement across the business.
This position will be located in the Dubai. Some travel, domestic and international, will be required.