وظائف شاغرة ومنوعة لدى شركة جوجل – دبي – الإمارات العربية المتحدة
الوظيفة الشاغرة :
Product Marketing Manager, Consumer Marketing (English, Arabic)
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’re focused on making Google products better for customers in the Middle East and North America. You enjoy marketing and technology and are interested in helping users leverage the internet. You’re entrepreneurial, you enjoy testing and experimenting with ways to reach and engage with users, managing projects across products and geographies and delivering scalable results.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Work across branding and positioning, targeted outreach strategy, go-to-market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events and communication.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders (Product, User Experience, Design, Analytics, Creative and Leadership teams) to drive product roadmaps, strategy and execution.
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategies.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user.
- Craft narratives, positioning, messaging and naming for new features and products. Work with Product Managers to shape the product roadmap, develop capabilities and help set the vision for products.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Arabic fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in executing marketing campaigns at a consumer packaged goods or internet company. Experience with B2C product marketing and product launches.
- Experience in marketing research, messaging, positioning, branding, creative development and campaign execution.
- Experience in developing and completing a marketing strategy while collaborating cross-functionally. Developed project management skills, with the ability to come to a consensus of opinions amongst others.
- Demonstrated track record of planning and rolling out large-scale, global marketing campaigns. Ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach.
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative and non-traditional solutions for complex, undefined problems. Demonstrated interest in working with technology products and solving consumer needs.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.