وظائف شاغرة ومنوعة لدى شركة MTN في سوريا 28 \ 1 \ 2019
To ensure proper compliance with policies, plans, procedures, laws and regulations as well as the safeguarding of assets, reliability and integrity of operating and information. Additionally, plan and perform risk assessments to determine the objectives and scope of each assigned auditing process and develop audit programs and/or changes to the programs for each assigned audit.
– Poor infrastructure
– High diversity in the nature of jobs, activities and processes
– Ensure a standard quality of work/service
– Deal with wide range of profiles
– Highly regulated laws and complex regulations
– Dealing with strict PPPs
– Dealing with highly confidential/sensitively data and issues
– Working in a high pressure environment with strict deadlines
– Perform detailed audit procedures as set forth in the audit program, ensuring that the audit objectives are met and will prepare clear, concise and well documented work papers evidencing the testing performed and related results
– Assist in the development of the annual risk based audit plan.
– Assist in identification and evaluation of risk areas for the development of the annual audit plan
– Draft the audit objectives, scope, and audit programs for assigned audit assignments
– Performing compliance and substantive audit procedures.
– Assist in the performance of operational, financial, and compliance audit assignments
– Perform audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues and recommendations, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing relevant information, evaluating evidence, documenting business processes and procedures, and completing audit documentation
– Communicates the results of audits via written reports to the concerned management
– Performs risk and assurance related wor
Administrate the personnel record management system.
Apply and update employee s data and updates on HR systems.
Follow up HR help desk requests related to employee s data on HR systems.
Receive job applications, sort and classify based on each profession and store in database for retrieval as and when required.
Process multiple recruitment tasks such as: short listing candidate CVs against job descriptions, updating vacancy and applicant status within the recruitment procedure, organizing interviews and producing interview schedules, liaising with applicants to provide updates on their progress etc.
Support the employee relations section in its activities.
Arrange for test interview appointments with short listed candidates and covey test results to concerned parties.
Generate related reports as and when required.