وظائف شاغرة ومنوعة لدى قرى الأطفال SOS سوريا – طرطوس – سوريا
– Deal with payment requests and check for compliance with internal control system and budget appropriations.
– Oversee, manage and weekly reconcile cash transactions of remote locations and ensure that proper approvals are obtained.
– Maintain a daily petty cash book for payments &amp;amp; receipts.
– Safeguard cash, cheque books and all other banking documents.
– Ensure that all bank transactions are accurately and timely processed into the accounting software.
– Prepare monthly bank reconciliation report.
– With delegated authority, set up new accounts, apply for and collect various banking documents (bank statements, credit/debit advices, check books..etc).
– Assist in the preparation of the interim and annual financial statements.
– Handle additional managerial duties as appropriate to the position.
– Ensure that finance documents are properly sorted and archived
– Minimum of 2 years practical experience in similar position.
– Solid experience in professional accounting software and in utilizing it to best suit project’s needs.
– Advanced competency in Ms Office suite with proper general IT skills.
– Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
– Good command in English in both social and professional contexts.
– Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines.
– Good analytical and problem solving skills.
– Excellent numeracy with great attention to details.
– Records all contract financial transactions with Payment order.
– Accrue payments regarding contracts and vendors payments.
– Prepare payment reports to match it with financial system for each contract on weekly basis.
– Timely processing of payroll and ensuring accuracy and compliance for employees to projects and donors.
– Maintain employees pay records and ensure accurate reconciliation of such records with the payroll system.
– Monitor changes in laws and regulations pertaining to payroll according to Syrian law and taxation system, policy changes and notifies the managemet for action.
– Record payroll in financial system, stating both employee and SOS share, and monthly taxes according to tax legislation, labor laws.
– Compile overall staff monthly payroll reconciliations against current month&amp;rsquo;s and previous month&amp;rsquo;s approved payroll.
– Accurate and updated monthly pay-slips to all staff. On a monthly basis.
– Maintain a spreadsheet for end-of-service clearance and accrual and report at the end of month.
– Proven finance and accounting experience at less 3 years/ previous experience in payroll and contracting is a plus
– Very good Knowledge of English.
– Proficiency in MS Office, spreadsheet and accounting software
– Accurate in all loans and monthly deductions.