وظائف شاغرة ومنوعة لدى لينوفو – الرياض – السعودية
تفاصيل الوظيفة :
Requisition ID: 177059
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 – 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The primary purpose of the Solution Sales Executive Expert is to achieve their overall revenue goal. In order to achieve this goal, the Solution Sales Executive Expert must create a complete territory business plan that generates at least 3x their quota in pipeline opportunity. The Solution Sales Executive Expert is responsible to identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive strategy. The Solution Sales Executive Expert will develop an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for all of SAP’s targeted line of business solutions (CRM, HCM, SCM GRC, EPM, Business Intelligence, etc.) and services to potential customers & prospects in that territory.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
Account and Customer Relationship Management, Sales and Software License Revenue for Business Analytics/Business Intelligence (SW Sales, BI or EPM or Risk Control Solutions)
- Annual Revenue – Achieve / exceed quota targets.
- Sales strategies – Develops best practice account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive complex strategy through complex and global organizations.
- Trusted advisor – Establishes strong management and Cxx relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
- Customer Acumen – Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Territory and Account Leadership – Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become SAP references.
- Business Planning – Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points. Utilize VE, benchmarking and ROI data to support the customer’s decision process.
Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
- Pipeline planning – Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
- Pipeline partnerships – Leverage support organizations including Marketing, Inside sales, Partners and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
- Advance and close sales opportunities – through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap. Negotiate early and against a win/win strategy for SAP and its customers.
- Support all SAP promotions and events in the territory – take an active, sales leadership role in SAP events.
- Build and share best practice sales and negotiation skills.
- Sell value.
- Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base.
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales. .
- Utilize best practice sales models.
- Understand SAP’s competition and effectively position solutions against them.
- Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
Leading a (Virtual) Account Team
- Mentor Associate /Senior Account Executives.
- Demonstrate leadership skills in the orchestration of remote teams.
- Ensure account teams and Partners are well versed in each account’s strategy and well positioned for all customer touch points and events. Maximize the value of all sales support organizations.
- 7-10 years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions
- Proven track record in positioning and selling Business Analytics/Business Intelligence solutions..
- Established track record in Software sales, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance Management or Risk Control Solutions
- Solid track record in generating and closing US$ multi-million deals
- Strategic thinker, comfortable interacting with Board .
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Exceptional contractual and negotiation skills.
- Business level English: Fluent
- Local language: Fluent, Business Level
- Bachelor equivalent: yes.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.