وظائف شاغرة ومنوعة لدى نستله – الكويت
تفاصيل الوظيفة :
Main purpose of the job:
To support sales and marketing functions with professional kitchen, cuisine and product knowledge in the execution of their respective strategies, giving access to the professional chef community and building its credibility.
1. To develop a database of easy to use and follow demonstration recipes with specific focus on primary and alternative product applications. This is to include full standardization of each recipe with portion costing and per kg costing, yielding, correct unit of measures, and method of preparation and photograph of each recipe dish.
2. To develop an ongoing training program for the company and distributors staff with the specific objective of equipping the sales teams with relevant “hands-on” skills, professional terminology, descriptive product overview and basic cooking and demonstration skills.
3. Plan and organize quarterly chef to chef events, in alignment with local brand team.
4. To maintain a watchful eye on competitive products and proactively test these against specific criteria.
5. Support the team with customized menu offerings and recipes as part of the business plan. Works hand in hand with customer chef to implement customized proposal.
6. Participate in key forums as the department representative.
7. To identify current and future market trends and corresponding opportunities within these for our food solutions.
8. Carries out product demonstrations at internal and external events (trade fairs, forums…)
9. Responsible to maintain the operations, planning and execution of events at the customer engagement center.
10. Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken, including those taking place on trade, to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestlé Instructions and local country codes. Ensure as well compliance with Nestlé’s strictest requirements that Nestlé marketing and sales personnel will not seek contact with, or give advice to pregnant women, or mothers of infants and young children regarding Infant Formula in their busine
Finance & Control Manager
Main Purpose of Job
To co-pilot the Operating Company (OPCs) by providing leadership to the business decision-making as well as sound accounting and reporting for the Country, while ensuring the highest standards for stewardship and governance throughout the company.
- Responsible for accurate, transparent, consistent and timely Financial Accounting records (PEC) and reporting submissions (statutory and magnitude), in full compliance with NAS and other corporate and local legal standards.
- Drive Compliance in the OPC relating to local legal, tax and Audit requirements while ensuring that effective internal controls are established, maintained and monitored throughout the company, and understood by all stakeholders.
- Drives and monitors the credit reviews for new and existing customers, the determination of their credit limits and their assignment to risk categories. Accountable for release/reject of sales orders due to credit issues
- Optimize structural set-up, identify new business models and opportunities and provide different analysis providing an objective viewpoint and holistic perspective to the decision-making processes.
- Ensures regular and effective reporting of the Key Performance (KPIs/ Health Checks) and Credit Management and Collection activities to minimize risk and proactively identify problem areas using analytical tools.
- Drives and monitors the credit reviews for new and existing customers, the determination of their credit limits and their assignment to risk categories. Accountable for release/reject of sales orders due to credit issues.
- Development of Finance and non-Finance capabilities within the country.