وظائف طبية شاغرة لدى bioMérieux في دبي الإمارات العربية 4\7\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : Medical Advisor Syndromic Approach
الجهة الموظفة : bioMérieux
مكان العمل : دبي
دولة العمل: الإمارات العربية
Medical Advisor Syndromic Approach
· Empower labs to demonstrate the clinical and economic value of Biofire syndromic approach and the bioMerieux “solution based” approach to clinical medical diagnostic.
· Leverage health economics to lower healthcare costs & improve patient outcomes.
· Train and educate our business workforce to the medical value.
· The successful candidate will actively contribute to reaching the companies goals by giving medical input, planning and executing medical-scientific activities and establish liaison with external medicinal community.
This will include evaluating current institutional patient admission guidelines, emergency department throughput guidelines, treatment and patient care guidelines, and recommendations on improving these through the use of bioMérieux, and providing education on the clinical utility of FilmArray’s diagnostic product line to current and future customers. Adoption of recommended clinical pathways and providing medical outcome-based solutions are key to providing maximum customer value. Additionally, support of sales teams will be provided through clinically based training and education on utilization of diagnostic results. Furthermore, the Medical Advisor will work closely with Medical Affairs and could potentially facilitating the initiation of Health Economics and Outcomes Research studies that will further support the acceptance and adoption of FilmArray products.
· Act as a medical resource to the company to provide education to physicians and other hospital personnel on clinical pathways and clinical utility of Point of Impact/ Emergency /Critical care Diagnostic products :
– Promote / create awareness of bioMérieux products and services through product evaluations, or site visits.
– Focus areas of Emergency Medicine, ICU, Infection Prevention, Pediatrics, Pulmonology, Cardiology, Laboratory, Patient admissions, Risk Management and Administration
Provide formal presentations as well as informal trainings.
– Facilitate intradepartmental communication to maximize patient solutions within institution.
· Represent the company via presentations to groups of experts, societies, regulatory bodies and at international meetings. Establish ongoing liaison with key opinion leaders, government officials, senior regulatory authority staff and healthcare organizations to gain acceptance and implementation of recommended clinical pathways at such sites.
– Assist in development of evaluation criteria at such sites evaluating bioMérieux solution.
– Assist in the initiation of Medical Outcome and Health-economic studies
– Become a partner to National Health Department ensuring FilmArray reimbursement
· Territory Management:
– train the dedicated BioFire Account Managers to Increase adoption of suggested clinical pathway(s) in existing customer base
Assist in the establishment of reimbursement for FilmArray products
– Report client satisfaction and needs.
– Drive some medical education initiatives
– provide input into product development teams.
· Assist in field based training of bioMérieux Sales Teams
Training & Education :
– Medical Doctor Degree in Infectious Diseases, Emergency Medicine, Intensive Care, Clinical Microbiology from an accredited college or university would be ideal, or : PhD Pharmacist degree with knowledge in microbiology and significant experience in hospital
Experience & Skills :
· Medical doctor with min 3-5 years of relevant working experience in hospital
· State of the art knowledge in Microbiology (antibioresistance…) –
· knowledge of all aspects of clinical diagnosis, and laboratory workflow is a plus
· Strong collaboration, documentation and presentation skills, demonstrated superior verbal, written, and presentation skills with all levels of staff
· Understanding of marketing principles and strategies
· Willingness to demonstrate medical value of our products in coordination with business workforce
· Knowledge of bioMérieux’ Emergency Medicine diagnostic products is a plus.
· Knowledge of National Health Department organization or National Reimbursement Pathway is a plus
· Market access experience is a plus.
· Demonstrated customer focus, integrity and relationship building skills, consensus building skills
· Proven track of published articles
· Excellency in written and spoken English
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا