وظائف فنية شاغرة لدى مؤسسة ارم للمقاولات في السعودية 2\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي: فني ميكانيكي
مكان العمل : السعودية
الجهة الموظفة:مؤسسة ارم للمقاولات
Mechanical Service Shops Department is offering a position for an experienced highly skilled Machinist Technician. You will be performing hands on machining and fabricating parts for all types of rotating equipment.
MSSD has state of the art workshops and facilities that are driven by our most valuable asset which is the department’s skilled and experienced workforce. Its primary responsibility is to maintain Saudi Aramco rotating and stationary equipment. The department plays a vital role in the company as it provides the support to all field organizations by maintaining and repairing the corporate equipment. Once qualified for the position you will be at the heart of one of the most advanced energy companies around the globe.
During the first 30 days you will become familiar with the department core operation, key decision makers, area of responsibility, stakeholders and shadowing divisions’ members. You will also familiarize yourself with the processes and procedures of Saudi Aramco through networking, corporate portals and knowledge base.
60 – 90 Days
In this phase the incumbent will operate and use all kinds of machining equipment in the fabrication of parts such as shafts, bearings, pulleys, couplings, bushings, gears, sprockets, valve seats, seals, etc. Additionally, the ability to use effectively all kinds of machining tools in the course of his development phase. Incumbent may work independently receiving supervision from senior technician to check work progress on complex jobs.
- Completion of a recognized apprenticeship / vocational Maintenance Machinist program
- 8 years’ experience in the rotating equipment
- Ability to have computer soft skills such as: Microsoft Office and Internet
- Candidate must have good communication skills in English speaking, reading and writing
Duties and Responsibilities
After 12 Months
- Experienced in programing and operating 5- Axis Computer Numeric Control (CNC), Siemens SINUMERIK, ShopMill & ShopTurn machines controller.
- Ability to operate conventional machining tools such as Milling, Lath Machine, Horizontal & vertical boring machines service & cylindrical Grinder machines.
- Experience in using CAD/CAM system that cover postprocessors, process chain. Siemens NX-CAD/CAM for milling & turning.
- Able to operate CAD/CAM- 2D & 3D drafting Data design.
- Skilled in calibrating & troubleshooting 5-Axis CNC machines and tool system parameters.
- Ability to use all types of measuring instruments such as micrometers, dial indicators, laser & prop measuring tools.
- Capable to train and develop junior Machine Tool Operators.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills in English speaking, reading & writing
- Ability to operate machining tools, shapers, grinders service and cylindrical, power saws, drill presses, milling machines, boring mills, turret, spindle lathes, precision grinders, threading machines and balancing machines manufactured by Lucas boring machine, NC Lathe Denish, Brow & Sharp, Carlton Drill CNC, Alpha Lathe, Leblond, Bullard, Leoplde and Rockford/Slotting machines
- Competent in utilizing tool specifications, setting up and adjusting machine, selecting proper speed, machining the work piece, observing the operation, checking the accuracy with appropriate gauges, and measuring instruments.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة