وظائف فنيين شاغرة لدى DynCorp International في الأردن 5\8\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : فني الكترونيات
الجهة الموظفة : DynCorp International
مكان العمل : عمان
دولة العمل : الاردن
- Assists with technical knowledge to fault isolation, scheduling and maintaining complex communications and electronics systems in accordance with customer standards.
- Supports critical quality and safety assurance reviews of all equipment integration practices to ensure conformance with the US National Electrical Code (NEC).
- Provides engineering input to the preparation of Engineering Change Proposals, (ECPs), and technical design packages.
- Performs hardware integrations and manages documentation schematics and modifications.
- Assists in the preparation of site integration and test reports.
- Configures computer software, communications devices, and peripheral equipment to operate within designated networks.
- Designs, plans for, and executes network hardware installation, testing, and validation.
- Prepares and maintains equipment and configuration documentation with guidance, and performs physical configuration audits.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Capability to fault isolate, repair and test complex level problems.
- Knowledge of alternating current / direct current (AC/DC) power, grounding and electronic equipment heating/cooling requirements.
- Experience in quality assurance practices. Familiar with Built in Test Equipment (BITE) and Automated Test Equipment (ATE).
- Familiarity of audio distribution systems, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) principles with application to the integration and operation of mission and support systems.
- Experience in satellite communications systems and telecommunications equipment to include satellite modems and down-converters.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer aided design packages (e.g. AutoCad).
Experience & Education
- High school diploma or equivalent and specialized training equal to one year of technical school.
- Zero (0) to two (2) years of technical experience in the support of electronic communications equipment.
- Understanding of EMC principles, computers, software and peripherals used in electronic communications systems.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Typically works in a normal office environment.
- Able to maneuver in small spaces and lift up to 50 lbs.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة