وظائف فنيين لدى مجموعة فنادق ماريوت في دبي الإمارات العربية 4\8\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : فني كهربائي
الجهة الموظفة : فندق ماريوت
مكان العمل: دبي
دولة العمل: الإمارات
To maintain high standard of maintenance work for electrical equipment and systems related to meeting rooms, function rooms and guest rooms. Provide indoor and outdoor engineering services, as required. Inspect and diagnose malfunctioning tools, equipment, electrical systems, apparatus, and components. Connect wires
to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components. Use testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes. Test batteries in generators, emergency lighting, etc. Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring,
equipment, and fixtures, based on job specifications and current National Electric Code and local codes. Respond to repair requests and perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment, and appliances.
- A Full Time position based at JW Marriott Marquis Dubai.
- Number of Direct Reports – 0
- Titles of Direct Reports
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience
- Ability to Read and follow blueprints / schematics
- Ability to assemble, install, test and maintain electrical and electronic wiring, equipment & fixtures
- Good understanding of Electrical Code (both local and IEEE)
- Demonstrated knowledge of electrical Tools and Instrumentation
- Knowledge of Lock/Tag Out Protocol, OSHA and other Electrical safety procedures
- Understanding of maintenance inventory and requisition of parts and supplies as needed.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Minimum Technical, Trade or Vocational Certificate/Diploma or equivalent
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
- Maintain high standard of all engineering services required for indoor and outdoor meetings and functions.
- Attend guest complaints as well as complaints from the other departments as directed.
- Participate and ensure complete success of preventive maintenance program of guest rooms, meeting rooms and function room and related areas.
- Keep close track of the performance of all electro mechanical equipment within the hotel and the respective working area.
- Maintain logged records of all equipment as directed by the electrical supervisor/engineering manager.
- Do a daily walk around the meeting room and function room to ensure good working condition and corrective action is taken accordingly.
- Make sure that all materials needed to perform the jobs are available prior to work commencing.
- Maintain that all materials needed to perform the jobs are available prior to work commencing.
- Maintain engineering area is safe, kept clean and in an orderly manner. Keep close coordination with other engineering staff for smooth operation.
- Participate in departmental meetings and training etc.
- Assist in energy conservation programme, follow up with banquet staff to save electricity and air conditioning when meetings are over.
- Comply with hotel and corporate LSOPs and SOPs.
- To attend all safety and fire training and adhere to safety instructions at work to prevent any accidents.
- Document all work performed and any spares used.
- Serve as an active member of hotel emergency response team.
- Carry out any requests asked of you by your immediate supervisor.
- Take active role in the TQM process.
- To ensure that you maintain a high level of hospitality and guest concern. Practice at all times Empowerment and do whatever it takes to satisfy the
- Accident prevention and safety to be aware of all existing departmental job safety analysis and to strive to work in an accident free manner and to create a safe working environment for himself and for others.
- Maintain high standard of GSS and Brand standard for guest rooms and related areas.
- To carry out other job assignments given by DOE or designate, as business demands.
- Follow company, hotel and department policies and procedures.
- Follows Marriott International Hotels Limited Regional Office policies and procedures
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Ensure uniform, nametags, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company
policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors and Management.
- Working hours as required to do your job but normally not less than 48 hours per week.
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process (e.g., LEARN, JW Symphony of Service) to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
- Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
- Anticipate guests’ service needs, including asking questions of guests to better
understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
- Address guests’ service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest’s name when possible.
- Supply guests/residents with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone within 3
rings, answering with a smile in one’s voice, using the callers’ name,
transferring calls to appropriate person/department, requesting permission
before placing the caller on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing
the caller to end the call.
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
لمعرفة بقية التفاصيل والتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة